New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Hi Sirs,
    The normal light status of my alarm's indicator light would flash on and off really slow but now once I lock my car using my RC key, the indicator light would stay lit and would sometimes flash inconsistently.
    I tried unlocking the trunk while the doors are locked using the regular key to check if this would trigger the alarm (which it should be doing) but it did not! HELP!
    Is there anyway that I could reset the alarm and make it work the way it should be?
    Or I really should it bring to the casa?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's still under warranty. Go to the casa.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    I did brought it to the Casa yesterday and my alarm worked fine! He said that since I was parked near Meralco where they have satellite dishes, it may have interfered with my alarm or someone's jamming the car alarm (pwede daw car napper). Scary.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No problems when parked anywhere else?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    wala naman so far. weird lang coz I always park sa Holiday Inn but when I parked the other day pero ibang oras nga lang, that was the time I had issues with my alarm. really weird. but now it works fine.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jennivivs View Post
    wala naman so far. weird lang coz I always park sa Holiday Inn but when I parked the other day pero ibang oras nga lang, that was the time I had issues with my alarm. really weird. but now it works fine.

It might be a frequency or transmitter related issue kung doon lang sa place na un nagka problem.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Yeah, that might be it.

Help! Toyota Vios 2011 alarm does not work