New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by winferrer View Post
    *shadow..sir, nawala ng alarm key. kaya impossible na magawan ng paraan. kaya change alarm na. i parked the car sa mega. then nawala ang alarm key. kaya..force-concorde. hehee...wag sana ako madaan ng banawe. ayoko malaman tunay na presyo ng formula1 alarm na toh..hehee...
    simple lang yan sir, wag ka pumunta sa banawe and scout for prices. sana sir, meron kayo mga officemate na pwede kayo tulungan, i bet naman meron may alam sa car alarm. well, if you did try to disable it, I assume you know how. but also try this, make sure all doors are closed, turn the key until "on" position or before ka mag start, then press the valet button, that usually does the trick. most people forget to close all the doors prior to turning it to "on" and pressing the valet button.

anyhow sir, you bought yourself a new alarm module with existing alarm components (i.e. actuators, siren, etc). just smile, you had no other options but to buy sa concorde, so no regrets dapat sir, the money you would have saved sa banawe will compensate for gas, maybe food, but cannot compensate you being worried, so you still made the right decision.
    Last edited by av8or5; April 22nd, 2008 at 11:58 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    anyhow sir, you bought yourself a new alarm module with existing alarm components (i.e. actuators, siren, etc). just smile, you had no other options but to buy sa concorde, so no regrets dapat sir, the money you would have saved sa banawe will compensate for gas, maybe food, but cannot compensate you being worried, so you still made the right decision.
    +1! Dapat talaga i-consider ibang factors, hindi lang naman ang cost nung alarm na binili. Unless of course, along the way sa pag-uwi niya ang Banawe.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    nagsisisi lang ako, regret, na nawala susi. maluwag na kc yung sa alarm key. i think that is a usual problem of alarm keys na walang screw. yung clip lang na alarm key. yung pag nabuksan na, madali matanggal sa keychain.

ayun..tapos w/ the valet switch style, yep, i have the original manual pa anamn..turn ACC on, then press the valet switch 5times, do this in 10seconds time.....it just didn't work. i think maluwag yung sa valet switch buton. coz' i didn't hear it click. and the led indicator was not changing even if i was pushing it. it should change kasi.

ang d ko na lang nasusubukan eh kung gano ka sensitive itong bagong alarm. kc, i think it still depends on the module.

thanks sir!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
help! today! car alarm! electrician? help!