Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    delta96,

just sent you a pm, tnx

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maspro,
    i know benjie of maspro use to be the exclusive and authoroze distributor but madami na so i guess that saiz a lot he's installation and know how. he also knows a lot abt the programing of the clifford other peoplt don't know like the turbo timer on a turboed car. he programed my pajero as well as my uncle's lc100

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The internet is enough to share all the infos you can give.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Revive ko lang po yong thread na to...

I'm planning on having Clifford installed on my car. Any updated models/pricelist of Clifford alarms available locally? Which is better, the G5 or the Matrix series?

From the thread, looks like it's either Maspro(Benjie) or CATS for installation. Maspro is in Banawe and CATS is where...? I read that Autoline is also a decent installer of Clifford, any recent feedback on them?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go with maspro na dude, ok kausap si benjie....kung la customer sya pa magproprogram ng alarm mo. ok na ok, yung owner mismo ang asikaso.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    yup maspro/benjie na nga lang siguro dude. kaya lang i'm still torn on what to get, matrix rsx3.5 or concept 550....

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I'm planning to install an antitheft alarm for my car, I'm already firm to get clifford brand but still undecided as to what particular model is the best one to buy? As such, may I know the shops that sell and install authentic Clifford products? Thank you very much!!!!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I will definitely recommend maspro. He installed one on my ride. Look for benjie.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    thanks partner for the reply.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ushuaia
    I'm planning to install an antitheft alarm for my car, I'm already firm to get clifford brand but still undecided as to what particular model is the best one to buy? As such, may I know the shops that sell and install authentic Clifford products? Thank you very much!!!!
    Yup. Benjie installed Clifford on my 2 Civics before. He used to be one of the distributors (don't know if he still is kasi years ago yun). Magaling ang gawa nila. Tapos, husay pa ng aftersales service. He can make repairs too. Sometimes, siya na mismo yung umaayos.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Clifford Alarm [Merged]