New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    tinggoy - yup meron na nyan. actually yung pinakabit ko is Concept 550 (Generation 5). Meron sila Arrow5, Concept 450, Concept 550 and Avanguard 5.

Meron na din sila nung Matrix series pero mas gusto ko yung G5 series.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    hi joms, ngayon ko na lang ulit na-open ang thread na 'to.

san mo pinakabit yung clifford mo?

one disadvantage, for now, of the 5th gen cliffords, hindi pa lumalabas ang 5th gen na remote start. atat na rin ako magpakabit nito pero di pa raw available.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    correction: mali yata yung info na nakuha ko about the intellistart. dapat pala backward compatible ang accessories regardless kung g5 or g4 technology ng clifford.

joms, concept 450 yung pinakabit ko. yun lang ang available nung time na nagpagawa ako e hehe.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It is better to pay more for quality installation. We had to reinstall the wiring ourselves since the Clifford installer was very sloppy with the wirings. Most shops in Banawe are rather crude in installing alarms. The owners wouldn't bother checking the wirings anyway as long as the alarm works, besides most owners don't care how it's installed.

How much is the price difference of Clifford alarms in Banawe and CATS?

One more thing, how come the Clifford Arrow 3 won't work properly on Gen1 CR-V. A few months after installation the system won't acknowledge the remote after a few hours, we have to open the door manually and have the alarm activate to "wake" it up. Have tried replacing the Arrow 3 with Concept 100 and another Arrow 3, still the same symptoms. Has anyone experienced this?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *joms magkano kaya ? or meron ikaw price list ????

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sa banawe ko pinakabit. ok naman silang gumawa. aasikasuhin ka ng may ari. Yung sa akin i think i got it for mga 12,500 pero selling nya is 13,000 sa iba. Tawaran mo lang ng husto.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    i have an old clifford nova III alarm for my eg civic sedan...

the said alarm was dismantled since it fried my car's ecu (due to faulty wiring)...tsk tsk. what other places can i have it PROPERLY reinstalled (pwera banawe/evangelista shops) and how much would it cost for the installation servive only?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    joms kay maspro ka pumunta or other shop?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    maspro

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ....oh my..! what??! those car alarms "concept/matrix/avantgard" ranging 8k to 20k..???!! i still dont understand you guys you still bite this kind of very expensive alarms, i dont like to offend you but we all know that even very expensive top of the line alarms will not save your car from proffesional carnappers!

MOD'S NOTE:ADVERTISEMENTS ARENT ALLOWED IN THE FORUMS.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Clifford Alarm [Merged]