New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 81 to 88 of 88
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,044
    #81
    sigurista colleague ko.
    palit battery once warranty is over.
    no ifs, no buts.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,917
    #82





    this is what i use. para walang hula-hula

    this battery is 4 years old already. still showing good numbers today (the test above was done in 2018)

    i also carry a jump starter powerbank

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,116
    #83
    meron din ako nyan pero yung may on board display.. not app based.. isa sa test parameters yung internal resistance.. pag mataas na internal resistance, sign na yan na malapit na bumitaw yung battery

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,988
    #84
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    meron din ako nyan pero yung may on board display.. not app based.. isa sa test parameters yung internal resistance.. pag mataas na internal resistance, sign na yan na malapit na bumitaw yung battery
    ano ba parameter para maconsider na mataas na internal resistance ng battery?
    Last edited by babkalakal; August 21st, 2021 at 01:45 PM.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    129
    #85


    I only use this….

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,973
    #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post





    this is what i use. para walang hula-hula

    this battery is 4 years old already. still showing good numbers today (the test above was done in 2018)

    i also carry a jump starter powerbank
    Agree. A jump starter power bank is just like bringing a smaller spare battery just to be able to start the vehicle...

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    51
    #87
    Not as high tech na may readout like that yung sa akin. What I use is a 12V car battery charger made by local company Panther (yung gumagawa ng mga transfromer & AVR) - para sa mga vehicles namin that don't get driven much.

    This is their 24V version (for trucks). Parehong pareho lang sa 12V:

    PBA 124: Panther Automatic Battery Charger 1A Output Current, 24V DC Output Voltage - Panther

    I think the price was around 3k+ sometime back. Wala ako tiwala from those cheap ones you can get from overseas on Shoppee or Lazada. They may work fine... but since the charging and reconditioning cycle can take a few hours, I dont want to leave something na hindi binabantayan for that long with something of dubious make.

    Maya maya eh: "ano yung amoy sunog???"

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,044
    #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_on View Post
    Not as high tech na may readout like that yung sa akin. What I use is a 12V car battery charger made by local company Panther (yung gumagawa ng mga transfromer & AVR) - para sa mga vehicles namin that don't get driven much.
    i have the panther 12 volt version, for automobiles, with 5 ampere capacity. it's a basic charger.
    i bought it for about 2K, several years ago.
    i use it to charge my battery when it won't start the engine no more.
    once started and running, my next destination is the battery store.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 26th, 2021 at 10:46 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Tags for this Thread

Car Voltometer?