New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hi mga sirs and masters electronics over there, anyone knows how to make this chirp to my Code Alarm? www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjvfC-EZuxM
    I have already bought same siren in the video and tried to installed in code alarm but different sound chirp. What is the ideal output voltage or amperes to make the sound like the link video attached. Any component to add in the alarm output to siren or in siren itself. Thanks in advance for your inputs and opinion.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagull_615 View Post
    Hi mga sirs and masters electronics over there, anyone knows how to make this chirp to my Code Alarm? CS196P1191.MOV CS-196 CS196 - YouTube
    I have already bought same siren in the video and tried to installed in code alarm but different sound chirp. What is the ideal output voltage or amperes to make the sound like the link video attached. Any component to add in the alarm output to siren or in siren itself. Thanks in advance for your inputs and opinion.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Siren lang ba binili mo o buong alarm system, minsan nasa output na nilalabas ng module nakakatalo ang tunog.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    does anyone know how to activate the alarm on 2018 innova g

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk