New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Marami kasing fake na Mitsuba. Gusto ko rin 'to kesa Europa. Ganda ng tunog. Hindi matining sa tenga.

Sent from my Lenovo PB2-670M using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    Sobrang late na ng reply, but anyways you can find a complete line of genuine high end Mitsuba horn sa 20th Century a/s sa Valenzuela, Pasig Isuzu a/s sa Pasig, Davao Partsman a/s sa Davao, Michiba Marketing sa Cagayan de Oro, TSP Auto Supply sa Navotas, Midline Enterprises sa Bacolod, Janus Mktg sa Dipolog. Konti lang nagdadala ng Mitsuba genuine horn since the prices are very expensive and it is only being catered to high end A and B class of consumers since the products are higher end compared to Stebel, FIAMM, Bosch and etc... which caters to the MID range market. Prices of Mitsuba ranges from 2k++ up to a whopping 15k++, those people who buy this level of horns don't care about how much they spend on a product which is on the top of the pyramid.
    Noted thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    I think roots is the best horns

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm thinking of Bosch Europa Silver for my Gen 11. Is that good enough pang gulat sa motor?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm thinking of Bosch Europa Silver for my Gen 11. Is that good enough pang gulat sa motor?
    yes. more than enough na pang gulat. btw, i have it in all my cars[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Agree with silver bosch europas, pang gulat talaga.
    I have the black europa in another car and it is also loud and bass-y.
    I also have a piaa super bass horn sa van, maganda ang tunog but mas malakas pa rin europas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345