New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jonybern19 View Post
    sir try nyo sa sulit.com at hanapin nyo yong parkingdynamics PD1 back up sensor at ang nagbebenta ay si matt yata yon. Good thing is no hole drilling at more accurate than ultrasonic sensor even with four eye. Here's the website sir www.parkingdynamics.co.uk

HTH
    but the thing is, bawal sa metal bumper yan e..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You can have both backing sensor (with numeric display of distance) plus camera with night vision.

The problem is the camera does not give you depth perception. SO it is only good to showing you what is behind your vehicle, like if there is something there that you may run over or hit with your bumper. But it cannot tell you have far it is.
    Correct. That's why most OEM systems still show a reference point (e.g. edge of bumper or external spare tire of SUV's) because the camera has no depth perception.

I got a 2 eye backing sensor with numerical display from sulit.com.ph a year or two ago. Price was Php900.00 including delivery already. I put a set on the Jazz and a set on my pal's Crosswind (both installed by Jemson for roughly Php200-300/car). Both are still working well up to now.

As for the inside rear view mirrors that double as monitors, you can get them from Banawe or from Quiapo (Raon). Not much idea on the price. They look like those oversized Broadway mirrors but there is a monitor inside that activates when you shift to reverse. If you just want to see them, Blade has lots of them on display albeit at an overinflated price.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try this link for rear view mirror monitors: http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/cl...mirror+monitor

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    +1 Mr. Matt Lagandaon

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Curious ako dyan sa no holes na sensor? anyone who had tried it? ano masasabi nyo? i haven't seen many reviews kasi tungkol don and it is quite pricey compared to the regular sensors that we can see in banaue

Quote Originally Posted by jonybern19 View Post
    sir try nyo sa sulit.com at hanapin nyo yong parkingdynamics PD1 back up sensor at ang nagbebenta ay si matt yata yon. Good thing is no hole drilling at more accurate than ultrasonic sensor even with four eye. Here's the website sir www.parkingdynamics.co.uk

HTH

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    hi sirs here is our official website: Pulse Creative Innovations Philippines l Professional Home Service Detailing l Main Page complete details are there including links for videos ;)

any queries, please feel free to contact us at 0927-6466085 (matt) or 985-2216 (anna or JR) thanks

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    papakabit na rin ako ng backup sensors at camera..nadala na ako mas mahal pa pa latero at papintura per panel kaysa backup sensors..worth the money..saka mataas innova natin bro kaya hindi mo makikita talaga yun obstacle sa likuran mo.. may nagbebenta sa innova users discussion bro..ka presyong innova..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Can you recommend a shop where I can buy the backup camera and have it installed. thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Backing Sensor and Camera