New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Ano po ang brand ng alarm ninyo? Gaano po kahaba range ng remote? Nagdadalawang isip ako kung Autopage or Clfford ang kukunin ko. Hanap ko kasi yung malayo ang range. sayang din naman yung Beeper style remote kung walang communication sa car at beeper remote.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I have a RF425 installed on my Getz. So far, I have no negative inputs from the unit itself aside from the actuator they installed. I had two(2) busted actuators replaced already in a span of 8-10months. The first one was busted on the first month upon installation. The replaced actuator got busted around end of October. BlueLazer replaced the first one, but as for the second one, I opt not to go back because of the distance since I reside in Antipolo. I had it replaced by another auto shop instead. Aside from the busted actuators, the alarm unit is a good buy!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    *blue centrix...

magkano kuha mo sa RF-320? thanks

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    sir,
    san nakakabili ng relay na sinasabi mo para sa alarm na auxiliary ?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Slightly OT lang coz this is for the RF225a. Anyway question ko lang naman is about the price. From this thread, price of the RF425 sa distributor na Blue Lazer is around P6,500 at me 5-10% discount pa. But when I asked them about the price for RF225A it is P4,600 though with discount din daw. Eh sa labas kasi P3,500 lang installed na. Gusto ko lang sana sa kanila kasi syempre mas kabisado na nila pag Autopage.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Autopage RF425/420