New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi guys,

I need to update the Map of the Honda City VX navi to 2018 version. Sometimes a message pops up in the navi audio system indicating that the map needs to be updated as there's a lot of changes already. The database of the map is 2017 version. Pwede ba ito DYI? Papano? or should I need to bring the car to the dealer for the system update of the navi system.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    I bought used 2018 civic EX-T and I can not found the garmin apps on my screen. How to install the garmin apps?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by HarrisonGavin View Post
    I’m from the US and I went to the Philippines last month, and I saw a TON of Honda City’s. Now, I’ve never heard of these before, but I heard that they mod them and stuff but don’t really race them. So, I guess the modding is mostly for looks and sound and not so much for performance?

I gotta say that the car scene down there is pretty nice for what they’re working with.

I’m curious to how it handles compared to a Civic. I keep creating little fantasies in my mind about importing one to make a little track toy of it.
    The hatchback version of the City, the Jazz or Fit is better in terms of handling but the Civic is quicker than both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The hatchback version of the City, the Jazz or Fit is better in terms of handling but the Civic is quicker than both.

Man these chatbots sound so real lol..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Man these chatbots sound so real lol..
    Nabiktima ba ako. Hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Nabiktima ba ako. Hehehehe

Uu bro. You doing single malt?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by restituto View Post
    Hi guys,

I need to update the Map of the Honda City VX navi to 2018 version. Sometimes a message pops up in the navi audio system indicating that the map needs to be updated as there's a lot of changes already. The database of the map is 2017 version. Pwede ba ito DYI? Papano? or should I need to bring the car to the dealer for the system update of the navi system.
    2020 na...

Did you manage to DIY update your map?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    2020 na...

Did you manage to DIY update your map?
    Need to update mine too... paano nga ba DIY?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by VinDG View Post
    Need to update mine too... paano nga ba DIY?
    No sir wala ko na DIY sir, hindi mag RUN yung file na e download sa online. Pina update ko na lang sa casa during my scheduled PMS. More or less than 10 minutes its done. Wala naman bayad.