New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by raycor View Post
    mga bossing, pwede pa po ba magamit ung nuvi 1300 dito sa pinas? sabi kasi sa garmin dealer sa subic obsolete na daw ung model at di na daw pwede madownloadan ng phil map? sayang naman kasi kung di magamit, galing US po sya. help naman po kung pano magdownload ng map kung pwede pa magamit, salamat.
    It should work here in our country with the right local map.

If it has an SD slot then, it should be better. You just copy the map in the SD card.

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.8K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Some proprietary maps are unit-specific though. Meaning it will only work on a specific unit with specific serial number and can not be copy-pasted to another unit even if they are the exact model. I am referring to roadguide's map. There is an alternative, search for OSM-PH map. That one is a legally free downloadable map. Roadguide is free also but in order to get the latest map, you need to have a contributors status first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Some proprietary maps are unit-specific though. Meaning it will only work on a specific unit with specific serial number and can not be copy-pasted to another unit even if they are the exact model. I am referring to roadguide's map. There is an alternative, search for OSM-PH map. That one is a legally free downloadable map. Roadguide is free also but in order to get the latest map, you need to have a contributors status first.

Thanks for the tip. Will give this a try.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post

I installed the one from osm-ph 9n my navi lm65 and it worked great! Thanks a lot *remzam! Owe you one.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sino may latest version ng garmin maps for the philippines? baka pwede pahingi ng link.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Openstreetmap.org.ph/garmin. You need to download the mapsource installer and connect your garmin.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Review for Garmins GPS w/ Philippine Maps