New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    normally sa usb cable ang problem niyan. pag cdrking medyo sablay hehehehe
    I think my issue is already with the unit, as I tried all the USB cables that I have, including a couple of Garmin originals. It appears that the unit's flash controller is defective. Thanks bro.

16.0K:dude:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just out of curiosity where do you use your Garmin here in Manila? I've never come to a point where I needed a GPS to help me navigate the streets of manila

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    If it's defective, bring it to a Garmin Center!

Personally, I too use the iPhone's maps.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Just out of curiosity where do you use your Garmin here in Manila? I've never come to a point where I needed a GPS to help me navigate the streets of manila

It is a help (for me) in finding certain streets or destinations I haven't been to yet (in Metro Manila) or places I don't frequent that I forget how to get there.

*shadow, if I need to go to places I don't usually frequent - Malabon, Antipolo etc. or if I need to find the nearest gas station. Also if I need to find a resto which isn't in a mall (like in the "Scout" whatever streets in QC or in places like Sikatuna).

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    My Garmin is a also a big help for me in metro manila.... Finding or locating a particular building in Makati area is now so easy, Garmin gps will lead you to your destination with accuracy and save you time.....In the past, our common practice was to ask an MMDA or a bystander in the streets to locate your destination, for me it's now a thing of the past. Actually, there are group of people now that are working to further improve the routable map of the philippines.... HTH..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    sa mga naghahanap po ng contributors map ng raodguide. eto link, hindi po ako ang may ari ng ad na ito, na search ko lang. Unlocked Philippines Garmin Map FREE Philippines - 6119912

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by j_dipad View Post
    sa mga naghahanap po ng contributors map ng raodguide. eto link, hindi po ako ang may ari ng ad na ito, na search ko lang. Unlocked Philippines Garmin Map FREE Philippines - 6119912
    Wala na sya eh hehe

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    No need to worry sa roadmap kung bibili kayo ng Garmin sa mga authorized dealer nila like sa Blade dhil kasama na ang Philippine road map .... May promo nga sila sa mga bagong model nila na free lifetime updates ng map... From their own website.

Sent from my HTC Desire V using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Yup, maganda ung 5" nila na Garmin GPS. The last time I check nasa 9,500 na dati nasa 12k un...