New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    How accurate are the GPS device in determining one way especially in makati area? meron sila weekdays 1 way pero weekends naging 2 way na.
    Still subject to human error.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    How accurate are the GPS device in determining one way especially in makati area? meron sila weekdays 1 way pero weekends naging 2 way na.
    It depends on the GPS device if it can handle time-based oneway data for roads. I think Garmin devices (at least for my nuvi) do not have this feature and can only handle oneways that are "permanent".

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    ^You will first need Mapsource installed on your pc, then install osm or roadguide map. On the folder where maps are located is a TYP file. You may change the original TYP file with other TYP files compatible with your map.

Learning to change TYP files is a bit involved, but very rewarding because you end up with a uniquely personalized appearance of your map. You can change colors and width of roads. You can chage waypoint icons, polygon graphics, etc., yet it does not affect the routing rules of the map.

hth
    Installed Mapsource, pero di ko mapagana. Eto lagi error message: Mapsource could not find any installed Mapsource map products.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Hi newbie here, nagdownload po ako ng map from esambale pero kapag inilagay ko sa memory card ng garmi nuvi 1300, sa "where to" the "address" option, no map data daw ano dapat gawin kapag ganito? thanks

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Installed Mapsource, pero di ko mapagana. Eto lagi error message: Mapsource could not find any installed Mapsource map products.
    Install Training Center first.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Install Training Center first.
    Can you provide the link?
    Signature

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Training center i believe is available here.
    Garmin: Training Center Updates & Downloads

THe latest version of roadguide contributors version 2.05 is also available. I don't want to post the link for it.. Baka violation sa forum rules..

Just google it.. am sure you'll find it.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Anyone here experiencing problems connecting the Garmin GPS unit to their PC?

Please share your experience and the fix if you're able to find one, please.

TIA.

15.5K:boxing1:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    normally sa usb cable ang problem niyan. pag cdrking medyo sablay hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    Training center i believe is available here.
    Garmin: Training Center Updates & Downloads

THe latest version of roadguide contributors version 2.05 is also available. I don't want to post the link for it.. Baka violation sa forum rules..

Just google it.. am sure you'll find it.
    2.07 version is the latest available in the net

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast