New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rockiee_s View Post
    got the latest map update from Garmin Phils. anyone of you wants a copy, please PM me.

could you send me the file sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    could you send me the file sir?
    retz, di ka nagbabasa mga posts ko. hehehehe. i will try to send it by email kung pwedi. pm mo email add mo.

its version 2012.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    I'm planning to buy a Garmin Nuvi 1360 w/ Philippine Map installed.

Question is:
    1. Does OSM Map support the model Garmin Nuvi 1360? because it is not written in the OSM website.
    2. Is it MapSource enabled/ready already? meaning to say I just had to copy the filename "gmapsupp.img" to 'Garmin' or 'Map' directory? or will I still have to run MapSource upon my first time to send map to my Garmin unit?

Thanks for your help guys.

WBR,
    OSM and Roadguide Map will work for most models of Garmin devices. Best to buy Garmin in the US and have it shipped here.

You can copy the IMG file to our Garmin device just make sure you make a backup copy.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    for those guys who PMed me, please include your email addresses. i am going to try to send it thru email. i just don't know if pwedi dahil sa size ng file. garmin phils. gave it to me on a micro SD card kasi.

by the way, I AM NOT SELLING IT. i bought it from garmin but would not mind sharing it with my fellow tsikoteers.
    sir rockiee_s pa-share ng update map... cooletmohh*gmail.com

hi guys.

instead of emailing all of you the file (which is di naman pwedi kasi malaki ang file), i have put it on a file hosting site.

download the file and put it in your garmin units. that is the latest from garmin. the file will only be there until end of february.

sharing this to all tsikoteers as a way of saying thank you for all the help this site has given me.

gmapsupp.img

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    that was great! many thanks! downloading.....

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    pretty good... got a new map... thanks to rockiee

thats the latest from pagasa....este garmin phils.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hi guys.

instead of emailing all of you the file (which is di naman pwedi kasi malaki ang file), i have put it on a file hosting site.

download the file and put it in your garmin units. that is the latest from garmin. the file will only be there until end of february.

sharing this to all tsikoteers as a way of saying thank you for all the help this site has given me.

gmapsupp.img

Di ko yata aabutan yung deadline ng pag-download ah? Bawal kase dito sa office eh, blocked ng IT. Hahaha!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Thanks Rockiee_s Finally meron na me updated na garmin map. Don't hesitate to share again some future updates.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast