Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Jackflash, Sir. saan ba pwedi mag down load ng Mapsource. thanks

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by peterjohn View Post
    Jackflash, Sir. saan ba pwedi mag down load ng Mapsource. thanks

kindly check out this link: Software - RoadGuide Philippines Forums you need to download training center also for mapsource to work.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bwiseat View Post
    As previously mentioned on this thread, RoadGuide overrides OSM so make sure to switch from one over to another depending on which location has better POI's.

Not really bro.

For the generic roadguide map(i.e., not the contributors' map), it can co-install with OSM in your Garmin's internal memory. Use MapSource to install both.

You can then select both or either one of them using your Garmin unit.

13.3K:springsmile:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    kindly check out this link: Software - RoadGuide Philippines Forums you need to download training center also for mapsource to work.

Liv, Thanks

Masubukan nga!!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    at ebay.ph selling for garmin phil map ver 2011 in micro sd 2 gb about 1900 php.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by saulctg View Post
    at ebay.ph selling for garmin phil map ver 2011 in micro sd 2 gb about 1900 php.

Better if you just get the OSM and/or RoadGuide map/s. It will be a good learning experience to understand your GPS better.

13.4K:stereo:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    IMO, it's still more advisable to get Roadguide and/or OSM bec both are free and regularly updated. What are the assurances that the map being sold on ebay is authentic, up-to-date and can be further updated in the future?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    why buy when you can get a map for free like OSM? google is your friend.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I installed the latest OSM Phil map using MapSource on my Win CE 5.0 gps with Garmin Mobile XT 5.0. Map work fine except that I cannot search streets and intersections. STATE appears instead of Country>City>Street. Can this be fixed?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    There's a nuvi 1360 with an official navteq Philippine map specially for Philippine market. I was able to update it to latest 2011.10 map version. Ok din. I doesn't have as many points of interest as the roadguide Philippine map pero mas accurate yung street names. Yung latest software version pa me junction view, me picture na lumalabas sa selected junctions. Kaya lang limited updates lang. After the free updates either buy maps for $100 or go back to roadguide. Baka pag dami bumili magka lifetime map update like in US.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast