New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hi Fellow Tsikoteers!

My mom runs a home service type of business where she constantly needs to give out directions to various locations within Metro Manila to the driver.

I'm hoping to get her some GPS gadget that can be planted to the car and can be tracked real time with an online map such as Google Maps, so she can give proper directions and basically just keep track where the car currently is.

I've seen some of those sites with web-based services but I think needs to be paid on a monthly basis or something, I need something that doesn't need those kinds of stuff.

Anyone know any product?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    Hi Fellow Tsikoteers!

My mom runs a home service type of business where she constantly needs to give out directions to various locations within Metro Manila to the driver.

I'm hoping to get her some GPS gadget that can be planted to the car and can be tracked real time with an online map such as Google Maps, so she can give proper directions and basically just keep track where the car currently is.

I've seen some of those sites with web-based services but I think needs to be paid on a monthly basis or something, I need something that doesn't need those kinds of stuff.

Anyone know any product?

Thanks!

i've also seen a lot of those gps trackers on sulit.com that are made in china; you just need to install a working sim card. it gives out text messages of its coordinates regularly so you can track it on google earth

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cydepx44 View Post
    i've also seen a lot of those gps trackers on sulit.com that are made in china; you just need to install a working sim card. it gives out text messages of its coordinates regularly so you can track it on google earth

Hi,

You can check the link below:

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/1755412/GPS+Car+Alarm+Tracker?referralKeywords=gps+tracker

I got their CAT1 & Modem set.

[SIZE=3]You can also contact [/SIZE][SIZE=3]TxtAlert ([/SIZE][SIZE=3]0917-6224919 / (02) 8009977) a tsikot member offering similar system as the above. I had contacted them earlier, but was not able to respond on time so, I got a system from the Sulit link.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]You can contact them and discuss if what they are selling meets your requirement.[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    Hi Fellow Tsikoteers!

Anyone know any product?

Thanks!

Hi.

Got a product that might fit your needs. Will send you PM.

Kiko

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    i've been keeping this business card with me because I wanted to get a similar product for my delivery vans as well. its a dash camera/gps that you mount inside your vehicle (around the rear view mirror), that shows you both the passengers and the road (2 cameras), and at the same time, gives you a gps reading of their location. you can check this site if interested.
    www.mycomdigiserv.com. I do not know what the unit is called, i lost the brochure.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kikoteng View Post
    Hi.

Got a product that might fit your needs. Will send you PM.

Kiko
    Boss kiko, can you pm me as well? i'm also interested... thanks

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cydepx44 View Post
    Boss kiko, can you pm me as well? i'm also interested... thanks

Sure. Will send you PM.

Kiko

GPS with real time tracking for home service business