New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    meron din sa CDR King. Wireless pa. Ewan lang sa quality.

http://www.cdrking.com/local/product...442136-3400604

anyone tried this na?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    oldschoolhack
    imo, bumili ako ng wireless camera sa cdr king, though not for car applications but for household use. very poor ang reception and crappy ang resolution. parang webcam na mumurahin lang.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    awww. buti hindi ako bumili. sayang din 3K ata halos yan. thanks.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    bought the CDR king back up car camera nila.
    Since its a 2.4 Ghz reception, may interference once in a while but definitely okay na.
    Monitor has a way to invert or reverse the video depending on how you installed the wireless camera.
    So far okay naman. Installed the camera on the parklight wires instead of the reverse lights. Kaya lang pag nag on na ako ng lights sa gabi, constant on na siya. Doon ko napapansin na mukhang na sasaturate ang camera since lumalabo ang nakikita ko sa video.
    2 weeks of use na. Fairly satisfied

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Macmon View Post
    bought the CDR king back up car camera nila.
    Since its a 2.4 Ghz reception, may interference once in a while but definitely okay na.
    Monitor has a way to invert or reverse the video depending on how you installed the wireless camera.
    So far okay naman. Installed the camera on the parklight wires instead of the reverse lights. Kaya lang pag nag on na ako ng lights sa gabi, constant on na siya. Doon ko napapansin na mukhang na sasaturate ang camera since lumalabo ang nakikita ko sa video.
    2 weeks of use na. Fairly satisfied
    hi. saw that also, retails for close to 3K. okay pala performance niya kung ganun? pwede kayang bigyan siya ng sariling power supply with on/off switch para magamit siya only when needed? nagbutas ka bro for the wires from the camera/license plate mounting? an thinking of installing one on my avanza, nag-second thought dahil magbubutas daw ako for the wire.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Initially po plan ko nga na may switch but nasa likod din so useless din.
    What the electrician did in Rey's Electrical in Cubao is connect the wire of the camera to the wire of the park light. so Walang butas na ginawa except the stripping ng wire to connect it..
    Why daw po bubutas?
    BTW Top opening po yung adventure ko and not sideway opening.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    meron po ako
    VR3 VRBCS300W [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Wireless[/COLOR][/COLOR] Back-up Camera Car w/2.5-inch Color LCD Monitor

2200 lan po brand new.. padala galing US

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hi fellow tsikoters..

where can i buy yung back up sensor na d siya camera, i mean if for example

pag 1 foot na lang mag beep lang sya. its like the oem installed sa cefiro.

if your in reverse and malapit na bumangga mag beep sya to warn driver. and around how much?

Thanks

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ are you looking for something like this?

http://cgi.ebay.ph/2009-COBRA-BACK-S...item334fad419e

I just saw this while surfing, this one has the magic mirror thing.. i think the sound only (beeps) version is also available..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Para sa mga ayaw magbutas ng bumper tulad ko, I suggest buy one of those night vision cams that attach to the license plate holder. Yung sa akin, I just don't know the brand pero I bought it from LA Car Accessories in Makati, meron pa ngang distance guides eh, I think importante kasi yung lines/guides na yun, otherwise distance perception can be tricky, lalo na fish-eye wide-angle ang mga reverse cams.

Btw, the one I'm referring to has no LCD in the package. I use it with my LCD headunit. But I'm sure this type of camera is also available with LCD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
back-up camera best buy