New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Where do you shop for the best deals on LED fog lights or DRL guys? I heard from jemson na may pinagkukunan daw mga 4x4 guys sa may Quiapo near the church na mura. Was looking for some best deals and if you could share we could all benefit from it. Thanks.

s-l225.jpg

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    "Sa Quiapo" will only mean sa Raon. Dun mura talaga kasi puro electronics dun.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by zan View Post
    Where do you shop for the best deals on LED fog lights or DRL guys? I heard from jemson na may pinagkukunan daw mga 4x4 guys sa may Quiapo near the church na mura. Was looking for some best deals and if you could share we could all benefit from it. Thanks.

Hello, Guy,
    You can have a look at this led light , the price is only $2.99 , i order it from Newfrog.com,Quick delivery and proper quality, and i have been used it for one year. it's still works well
    US$2.99|2Pcs Waterproof 12V LED COB Car Auto DRL Driving Daytime Running Lamp Fog Light

s-l225.jpg
    Hello, Guy,
    You can have a look at this led light , the price is only $2.99 , i order it from Newfrog.com,Quick delivery and proper quality, and i have been used it for one year. it's still works well
    US$2.99|2Pcs Waterproof 12V LED COB Car Auto DRL Driving Daytime Running Lamp Fog Light

s-l225.jpg[/QUOTE]

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if i were to buy, i'd buy the middle of the road. not the cheapest, dahil baka low quality at mapundi agad, and not the priciest, either.