New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hello eveybody!

I am new here... and I am happy to find that there is a forum like this in the net for PHilippine Automotive Enthusiasts. Greetings everyone...

Back to my question... What do Filipinos really look for an all-around light commercial SUV? What do Filipinos value more? Form or Function? Price? Reliability? - these are all too general...

Seeing the Philippine Jeep, Tricycle, and the Handmade (Frankenstined) AUV's Tamarraws/ Fierras... they seem to look like the new generation street racers in terms of having too much adornments... Does this have some indication to the Pinoys preference or Taste?

Please enlighten me... thank you!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    Hello eveybody!

I am new here... and I am happy to find that there is a forum like this in the net for PHilippine Automotive Enthusiasts. Greetings everyone...

Back to my question... What do Filipinos really look for an all-around light commercial SUV? What do Filipinos value more? Form or Function? Price? Reliability? - these are all too general...

Seeing the Philippine Jeep, Tricycle, and the Handmade (Frankenstined) AUV's Tamarraws/ Fierras... they seem to look like the new generation street racers in terms of having too much adornments... Does this have some indication to the Pinoys preference or Taste?

Please enlighten me... thank you!
    Filipinos are very family oriented, so in terms of automobiles, i think they would most likely prefer those with bigger seating capacity... para magkasya ang buong family kung malaki... considering the price din naman kung pasok sa budget

What do Filipinos look for in an All-purpose light commercial SUV?