New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    DEWITT H4 12V 60/55W Rally Gold All Weather ano po masasabi nyo dito?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    hindi lang naman blue ang color ng HID eh. may 4300k (same color ng standard HID na kasama sa 3rd gen CR-V AWD ko)

meron 3000k pure yellow HID. ganda ng output nyan at ok sa ulan ;)

eto yung mga colors ng HID

naka 6000k ako sa Civic ko. hindi naman ako hirap sa ulan tapos tinted pa yung windshield ko
    pag nag hid ka dapat naka projector ka din.marami kasi naka hid pero wala na pakielam sa ibang motorist nakaka glare ung hindi naka projector..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    im already using philips xv, although its good even at night, pag heavy rain + night + no post lamps + asphalt = ang hirap makakita, ok kayang palitan ko ng all weather pag tag ulan ang philips xv?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    im already using philips xv, although its good even at night, pag heavy rain + night + no post lamps + asphalt = ang hirap makakita, ok kayang palitan ko ng all weather pag tag ulan ang philips xv?
    ok din yung osram all weather 55/60 or yung kung gusto mo 90/100

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    ok din yung osram all weather 55/60 or yung kung gusto mo 90/100

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    gaano kadalas mo ba ma-encounter ang ganyang scenario? i am also using Philips XV. for me no need to replace. just drive slowly and with extreme caution during heavy rain, turn on your emergency flasher and fog lights (when needed).

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    gaano kadalas mo ba ma-encounter ang ganyang scenario? i am also using Philips XV. for me no need to replace. just drive slowly and with extreme caution during heavy rain, turn on your emergency flasher and fog lights (when needed).
    You shouldn't turn on the hazard or "emergency flasher" unless you are fully stopped. When driving just turning on the head and fog lamps should be enough. If you want more visibility install a rear fog lamp but use it only when necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    You shouldn't turn on the hazard or "emergency flasher" unless you are fully stopped. When driving just turning on the head and fog lamps should be enough. If you want more visibility install a rear fog lamp but use it only when necessary.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    In a situation where you are "almost driving blind" another driver's use of the "emergency flashers" may help you see that there is a car ahead of you. They are calling attention to their vehicle, and to the fact that they are going slower than normal. Any slow moving vehicle presents a "hazard" on the roadway.

Happened to me in NLEX when heavy rain poured in and visibility was really bad. All cars in front of me have their "emergency flashers" on and I appreciated it.

If it is normal rain and visibility is okay, of course, I would not turn on the "emergency flashers".

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Going back to the topic.

Legal ba yung mga all weather bulbs?

Picked up a set of halogen Solarzen 2800K 55w bulbs for my foglamps. Mas dilaw lang ng konte compared to stock. Subjectively parang mas malakas yung buga.

Hinuhuli ba ito ng mga traffic enforcers/local police? I'm inclined to think no since these are all weather bulbs and hindi naman nakakasilaw, pero you'll never know e. Iwas problema lang ako hehe.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mda
    Going back to the topic.

Legal ba yung mga all weather bulbs?

Picked up a set of halogen Solarzen 2800K 55w bulbs for my foglamps. Mas dilaw lang ng konte compared to stock. Subjectively parang mas malakas yung buga.

Hinuhuli ba ito ng mga traffic enforcers/local police? I'm inclined to think no since these are all weather bulbs and hindi naman nakakasilaw, pero you'll never know e. Iwas problema lang ako hehe.
    Sa alam ko sir depende. Bsta hindi nasisilaw ung makaka salubong nyo. :-)
    Hth

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast