New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

ask ko lang what driving/fog lights you would recommend preferably yung may hi-lo. Saw one sa campershell last sat jaos ang brand parang di ganun kaliwanag. Kailanga ko kasi maliwanag since HID kit is too hot for my plastic lenses.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You might want to consider driving with HID Auxiliary Lamps. I think I've seen Hella released its top of the line Rallye 5000 or was it 9000 with the HID components fitted in its own housing. :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hella's HID auxiliary's will cost at least PHP 20,000 EACH.

Hella has an HID Conversion system for PHP 22,000.00 (complete set) and no they will not melt your polycarbonate lenses. HID does not produce as much heat as Halogen.

Need a set?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Freeman,

Yan din nga ang pag kaalam ko but sa review ni Ungas mas mainit daw ang HID. Please read the thread Philips ultinon HID Kit. If only I can know the operating temp of Halogen and HID.....

Takot ko kasi masyado mainit and my lenses already has bubbles in it.

thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mdpo,

Before you buy, you might want to check out the members' rides to see which is bright for you. Kung may eb masmaganda, marami kang ma-audition na bulbs. Yes, HID is the brightest but there are alternatives.

You may want to check out Glenn10's Narva All-Weather... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mdpo::: You might wanna see and test the lights first as Zhero was saying. Would you happen to be near Tandang Sora on Friday?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas,

banawe lang ako nakatira san ka sa tandang sora? Ako malapit sa Philippine Institute of Q.C. lapit din ako kanila hanson. Nilalakaran ko lang yun.

Zhero, currently gamit ko is 90/100 na flosser; mas better kaya ang all weather na 80/90 ng osram????

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas,

saw the house you are selling.... san yun located?? Maybe you can contact me at my office num 816-8162. look for me mark

thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa may Frisco Delmonte po yung bahay. :D I was selling it to my uncle who was in the US. Nagkakalabuan pa yun papers nun from the bank.

Dito lang po ako sa may Dapitan Sampaloc area. :D

Bahay po nila sir OTEP yung Tandang Sora, just incase you want to see the HID lights I got, papunta po ako dun this Friday.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas::: Hmmmmm, i forgot to check out your lights when we last met. Oh well, sa friday na lang :D

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
recommend driving/fog lights