New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    so all in all, the best bulbs to use is to go to aftermarket but on stock specs?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    if ever I do change the bulbs, how do i find out the current specs of my bulb? if I want to get brighter and longer lighting distance would fog lights do better or changing the bulb would be just fine?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    you can do both, change to higher wattage bulbs and install auxillary lamps, either driving, spot/pencil, or fog. i have added aux lights IPF with high/low beams which is fog/drivng in one powered also by IPF 170/100 watt bulbs.

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    FYI. Depending on the condition of your headlight's wiring, upgrading to a better wiring harness can sometimes result in a significant increase in beam quality even with stock bulbs.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    FYI. Depending on the condition of your headlight's wiring, upgrading to a better wiring harness can sometimes result in a significant increase in beam quality even with stock bulbs.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im using flosser bulbs (made in germany) stock color, stock wattage, stock wirings. better light "throw" than my old super whites. btw car is a kia carnival

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Originally posted by snyc3
    Avoid using bery high wattage bulbs. Bulbs having higher wattage than 90W will make your reflector and glass inside the headlight to become blurry or turn to black. Worst it will melt the connector behind the bulb itself. I recommend using the branded bulbs like Raybrig, Koito, Philips, PIAA, etc. Avoid using generic blue bulbs that sell cheap, this ads that it had the HID look, it does hav the HID look but not the brightness. I only use Koito or Raybrig which produces a 4000K to 5000K brightness and has a 55/60W output. I've experienced using a cheap brand b4 and it just exloded inside my headlight and sometimes it sheds off the BLue Film bec of the high temperature.

www.c34x4.com
    bro, tanong ko lang.. ano kulay labas ng 4000 n 5000k? naghahanap kasi ako.. gusto ko yung white lang.. pag masyado mataas kelvin nagging blue dba? so im looking for the right color temperature.. tsaka gsto ko palitan lahat ng iba na puti.. signal lights sa harap, side, n likod gsto ko puti na same color.. san ba kaya ok pagawa nun? may alam ka bang shop? thanx..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'd stick to amber colored signal lights if i were you. 1st of all, it's mandated by law, and 2nd, nakakasilaw kasi yung mga naka super white signal lights eh. just my 2 cents po.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Originally posted by ssaloon
    i'd stick to amber colored signal lights if i were you. 1st of all, it's mandated by law, and 2nd, nakakasilaw kasi yung mga naka super white signal lights eh. just my 2 cents po.
    hmmm nakaksilaw ba? may nakita kasi ako ndi naman nakakasilaw.. im not looking for higher wattage, lumens or whatever u call it.. im just looking for the right color temperature.. whiter does not necesarily mean brighter dba? actually, sa mga natest ko na bulbs sa banawe, mas nakaka silaw tlga yellow lights kaysa white lights.. kahit na yung mga "super white" lights.. ndi nakaksilaw.. puti lang labas, pero ok lang sa mata..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Originally posted by ssaloon
    hmmm nakaksilaw ba? may nakita kasi ako ndi naman nakakasilaw.. im not looking for higher wattage, lumens or whatever u call it.. im just looking for the right color temperature.. whiter does not necesarily mean brighter dba? actually, sa mga natest ko na bulbs sa banawe, mas nakaka silaw tlga yellow lights kaysa white lights.. kahit na yung mga "super white" lights.. ndi nakaksilaw.. puti lang labas, pero ok lang sa mata..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
question on powerful headlight bulbs