New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 134 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1387
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Redline din nag upgrade? Was the old wiring and ballasts used? I'd like to get an upgrade din but I'm not sure if I would just go with hid fogs or new projectors.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    5 years old na yung Q5 projectors. Changed bulbs pala from NHK to Philips 3 years ago but still same old projector so incremental was not as good.

Recently upgraded to Osram Nightbreaker Laser and G5 projectors which yielded a very nice improvement in lighting output.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    Good day Sir.

how much po pa upgrade and sino po ma recommend niyo mag install?

thanks.
    9k for the NB Laser (purchased online), 12k for the G5 BRT. Redline Auto Works nagkabit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mousemouse View Post
    Redline din nag upgrade? Was the old wiring and ballasts used? I'd like to get an upgrade din but I'm not sure if I would just go with hid fogs or new projectors.
    Yes si Tots din nagkabit ng upgrade. Old wiring and ballasts were ok pa naman.

On your question on fog HID, yes worthy upgrade siya. I have it on the CRV, mas malakas pa kaysa sa Q5 projector ng sa Mazda:

15k upgrade for the fogs, si Gary naman gumawa.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    9k for the NB Laser (purchased online), 12k for the G5 BRT. Redline Auto Works nagkabit.Yes si Tots din nagkabit ng upgrade. Old wiring and ballasts were ok pa naman.

On your question on fog HID, yes worthy upgrade siya. I have it on the CRV, mas malakas pa kaysa sa Q5 projector ng sa Mazda:

15k upgrade for the fogs, si Gary naman gumawa.

thank you so much Sir, will opt for the g5 brt. Again, thank you Sir.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    *jut- thanks for the feedback, pagiisipan ko muna. tots recommends to get fog HIDs rather than upgrade the projectors. I remember gary's page posting before about the availability of LED projectors. Any reason why you went with the HID fogs vs the LEDs?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    *jut- thanks for the feedback, pagiisipan ko muna. tots recommends to get fog HIDs rather than upgrade the projectors. I remember gary's page posting before about the availability of LED projectors. Any reason why you went with the HID fogs vs the LEDs?
    Peso for peso mas malakas pa rin HID vs LED.

I didn't upgrade my fogs for the Mazda kasi mangyayari mas malakas pa fogs than main headlights pag ganun. Planning on getting an HID retrofit

Tapos now with the upgraded HID, I don't need to upgrade the fogs anymore.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Haha yan nga din pumipigil sa akin. Before sabi 13k yung fogs, but parang hindi tama na mas malakas yung fogs vs. sa main na headlights haha

Peso for peso mas malakas pa rin HID vs LED.

I didn't upgrade my fogs for the Mazda kasi mangyayari mas malakas pa fogs than main headlights pag ganun. Planning on getting an HID retrofit

Tapos now with the upgraded HID, I don't need to upgrade the fogs anymore.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Haha yan nga din pumipigil sa akin. Before sabi 13k yung fogs, but parang hindi tama na mas malakas yung fogs vs. sa main na headlights haha
    Tsaka mas nakakapagod sa long drive pag masyadong maliwanag ang foreground

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Ok, sayang lang kasi medyo malas ang timing ng pagpa retrofit ko. Siguro less than 1 yr after ko magpa retrofit tsaka lumabas yung mga g5-r na projectors. Yung q5 ko if iuupgrade ko parang entirely brand new na setup nanaman babayaran ko.

Quote Originally Posted by kkreuk18 View Post
    Tsaka mas nakakapagod sa long drive pag masyadong maliwanag ang foreground

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Ok, sayang lang kasi medyo malas ang timing ng pagpa retrofit ko. Siguro less than 1 yr after ko magpa retrofit tsaka lumabas yung mga g5-r na projectors. Yung q5 ko if iuupgrade ko parang entirely brand new na setup nanaman babayaran ko.
    Un sa kin hella g5 na. Mas maganda talaga over q5. Pero ok na din un q5. Palit bulbs ka na lang

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    *jut- yung na mention mo na price for the g5 projectors, galing na sa redline yun? or ikaw mismo nag order nun? also, existing mount ba for the q5 yung ginamit? mabilis na lang yung work compared to retrofitting from stock?