New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 119 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1387
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Ako naman low beam projectors lang ung ni-upgrade ko. Kept the high beam and foglamps stock. Actually I didnt feel that I needed the quad set up after the low beam upgrade since ok na siya for me.

And I also kept the high beams as stock lang para pag nagflash ako ng high beams, on na kaagad siya. Matagal pa din kasi start up ng hid kahit na sinabi nila na fast-start ung ballast. Hehe

2. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Ako naman low beam projectors lang ung ni-upgrade ko. Kept the high beam and foglamps stock. Actually I didnt feel that I needed the quad set up after the low beam upgrade since ok na siya for me.

And I also kept the high beams as stock lang para pag nagflash ako ng high beams, on na kaagad siya. Matagal pa din kasi start up ng hid kahit na sinabi nila na fast-start ung ballast. Hehe
    Thanks also Bro.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post

Sa low beam setup gumagamit pa ba ng wiring harness? Ballast, hid bulb at upgrade projectors kasama sa package?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Pag hiwalay ung low and high beam, di na ata kailangan ng harness CMIIW though.

Usually pag kit, complete na lahat.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo Valino View Post
    Sa low beam setup gumagamit pa ba ng wiring harness? Ballast, hid bulb at upgrade projectors kasama sa package?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Pag bi-beam ang set up sa low beam, included in the package are projectors, harness, ballasts and bulbs. Same also if you want a bi-beam on hi beam area.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    good day mga sir. ask ko lang po. malaki ba ang difference ng stage1 (mini h1?) vs stage2 (d2s), in terms of output? and with regards po sa replacement ng bulbs to branded ones, alin ang mas ok sa dalawa?
    i'm planning to push my retrofit with redline before this year ends, pinagpipilian ko lang if stage1 or 2. any inputs are highly appreciated. thanks!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Depends on what type of mini h1 and d2s that they have. If he has the latest mini h1 (version 7 i think), then thats good na. Also it depends on your housing kung kasya ung stage 2 or not. Syempre if you have the budget, go with stage 2 na.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *zechs
    i'm not sure about the version of their mini h1, but for the stage2 its the nhk g5r, if that helps.

initially stage1 lang plano ko, but naisip ko mag stage2 na para atleast nasa mid level na and d2s bulbs na.

regarding the bulbs, choice of 4300k or 5500k. haven't decided yet, but i want a lower temp than the plug n play hid kit i'm currently using (6000k since 2010). ang hirap pag maulan lalo sa aspalto, good thing naka yellow fogs ako.

btw, car is honda civic ek.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Malayo performance ng g5r sa mini h1. 4300k for oem hid look. If you want to upgrade to branded bulbs, get the philips extreme vision gen 2's. Pricey but sulit IMO.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *zechs
    thanks for the info sir. will go with the stage2 package na lang talaga. stick muna ko sa nhk bulbs na kasama sa package. upgrade na lang ako ng bulbs sa future if needed. thanks!