New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 137 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1387
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Yes I agree. My dad's car only has a small portion of the windshield tinted like a sun visor and it is a lot more visible at night.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    about "lightest tints".
    i have two near-identical vehicles. one has no front tint, and the other has lightest tint, c/o first owner.
    and i tell you, driving at night,
    whatever else anyone says,
    "there is a difference".

in the very near future,
    i will have the tintero guy remove it.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Malaki improvement ng retrofit specially pag night driving sa highway. Pag stock gamit, sa motor na nakaupgrade talo na.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    sorry kung na tanong na ito dati pero tanong ko na din - lahat ba ng projector headlights ay may auto level na kusa nag aadjust ang height ng ilaw base sa sensor na nakakabit sa body ng sasakyan na sinusukat yung bigat ng naka sakay sa harap at sa likod?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    about "lightest tints".
    i have two near-identical vehicles. one has no front tint, and the other has lightest tint, c/o first owner.
    and i tell you, driving at night,
    whatever else anyone says,
    "there is a difference".

in the very near future,
    i will have the tintero guy remove it.
    Isn't UV harmful to the skin?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jresperanza View Post
    sorry kung na tanong na ito dati pero tanong ko na din - lahat ba ng projector headlights ay may auto level na kusa nag aadjust ang height ng ilaw base sa sensor na nakakabit sa body ng sasakyan na sinusukat yung bigat ng naka sakay sa harap at sa likod?
    Hinde. Mazdas namin naka halogen projector pero walang autoleveling. Buti pa yung H4 reflector ng Subaru may manual leveling that can be adjusted from a roller on the dashboard.

Some subcompacts like the Vios already have projectors din. Most likely wala rin leveling yun.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Kahit nung nagpa retrofit ako walang nagooffer ng may auto leveling. I think mahal gawin yun, may motor pa

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Hinde. Mazdas namin naka halogen projector pero walang autoleveling. Buti pa yung H4 reflector ng Subaru may manual leveling that can be adjusted from a roller on the dashboard.

Some subcompacts like the Vios already have projectors din. Most likely wala rin leveling yun.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Sa fb page ng xenon concepts for stage3, hella h5 projectors? Can't seem to find any other reference online for this. Typo lang ba to and they meant g5? Consistent sa ibang posts h5 talaga e...

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Isn't UV harmful to the skin?
    This is very true. Daming truckers na may skin cancer, and in some cases you can see visible sun damage on their arm and face on the window facing side.
    IMO ok lang no tints for a weekend toy that you only use occasionally, but especially with our climate tints are pretty much required for a daily.

Truck Driver Sun Damage – The Gritty Reality of Decades on the Road | Mission Financial

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    This is very true. Daming truckers na may skin cancer, and in some cases you can see visible sun damage on their arm and face on the window facing side.
    IMO ok lang no tints for a weekend toy that you only use occasionally, but especially with our climate tints are pretty much required for a daily.

Truck Driver Sun Damage – The Gritty Reality of Decades on the Road | Mission Financial

i haven't noticed any such local incident... must be our darker skin, protecting us from UV.

notice that the picture shows left-side skin damage and not front-face skin damage...tint the side window glass and not the windshield?
    heh heh.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    What would be a recommended D2s bulb (4300K) aside from Philipps 85122 + which has superb reviews and its price?