New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 136 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1387
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    meron na nakapag try ng fog light projectors? asa 11-13k quote sa akin ng mga nagreretrofit. sulit ba?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Hi malaki ba differemce ng stage 2 at stage 2.5 kay xenon concepts? Pinagpipilian ko kasi stage 2 and 2.5 eh.thanks

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mousemouse View Post
    meron na nakapag try ng fog light projectors? asa 11-13k quote sa akin ng mga nagreretrofit. sulit ba?

IMHO its better to spend that 11 to 13k for maintenance and other more useful mods

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    IMHO its better to spend that 11 to 13k for maintenance and other more useful mods

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    errr,
    what for?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    If u had practicsl use for the foglamp like nasa bundok ka na mafog, go ahead. Additional lighting wouldnt be bad.

Pero kung porma lang naman (like most foglamps) at nasa city ka, useless.

Then again... your car, your rules.
    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Plug and play lang sya so it's the least invasive option to get better lighting. Headlight HID upgrades require splitting apart the headlight assemblies to install new projectors. It might also not be compatible with some brands' auto-leveling mechanisms.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Hmm come to think of it mukang wala nga magagawa ang projector fogs for me. I have an older retrofit (NHK Q5 with Philips bulbs) na halos 5 years na. I pass by Araneta ave at night everyday na wala masyadong street lights and nabibitin ako sa nakikita ko. Madami kasing maliliit na intersections and may mga tumatawid na tricycles bigla. Naka lightest tint na ako sa windshield. I use an altis so medyo mababa talaga ang position ng lights and mas malapit ang maabot nito lalo na if hindi even ang roads. I should just switch to high beams before intersections haha. thanks for saving me money guys!

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    errr,
    what for?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    about "lightest tints".
    i have two near-identical vehicles. one has no front tint, and the other has lightest tint, c/o first owner.
    and i tell you, driving at night,
    whatever else anyone says,
    "there is a difference".

in the very near future,
    i will have the tintero guy remove it.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Both our cars have light front tint for privacy. The Mazda's stock halogen projectors were so weak that the beam wasn't visible on wet asphalt. Upgrading to a stage 2 HID fixed it. On the Subaru however the stock reflector H4s are perfectly fine in similar conditions so no upgrades are slated for it.