New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 130 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1387
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    You can't retrofit KS LEDs on cars that come with factory LEDs because KS LEDs only work on halogen sockets. There are a few cars that come with LED projectors (as opposed to the jewel-type LEDs on the Hondas) so maybe you can fit KS there, but why would someone with OEM-spec LEDs replace theirs with KS.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Because of 'hype'.. mema.. memasabing naka KS Led.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Hi Team,

Hope all is well.

Hingi lang sana feedback if worth it ba mag-upgrade to Projector HL from stock ng Mirage G4. A shop in fairview quoted me php7,500 all in for AES projector CCFL. mura na po ba since budget meal na upgrade lang hanap ko.

Thanks Team!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kamotekid1968 View Post
    Hi Team,

Hope all is well.

Hingi lang sana feedback if worth it ba mag-upgrade to Projector HL from stock ng Mirage G4. A shop in fairview quoted me php7,500 all in for AES projector CCFL. mura na po ba since budget meal na upgrade lang hanap ko.

Thanks Team!
    why? stock too dark? or, tint too dark?
    if the latter, remove it.
    heh heh.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Mini h1? Not sure glass un lens ng aes projectors, un iba kasi plastic. Konti na lang nhk koito q5 na kay xenon concepts.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    thanks doc! i have medium tint installed (wrapped) so i am thinking upgrading would be the best case. i am not familiar sa mga brands ng projector and upon sifting sa thread na to, i noticed AES is the cheapest with poorest performance based on feedback.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    thanks sir * kkreuk18, i believe the shop will retrain my HL assembly and will just replace the bulb? so plastic padin...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    thanks sir * kkreuk18, i believe the shop will retrain my HL assembly and will just replace the bulb? so plastic padin...
    What I mean ay un mismong projectors na ikakabit sa yo na aes ay baka plastic un lens. Basta maipapayo ko sa yo ay dagdagan mo un budget para dun ka na sa tried and tested kumbaga

8. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    thanks you sir kkreuk18! much appreciated!

the above brand and shop is noted. will sift thru their profile online to check for feedback. di ba sila overpriced for the said item with install?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    thanks you sir kkreuk18! much appreciated!

the above brand and shop is noted. will sift thru their profile online to check for feedback. di ba sila overpriced for the said item with install?
    Actually sila na pinakamura na quality ang gawa

10. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    thanks sir! lastly, what "stage" would you recommend (e.g. stage 2 or 2.5)? i have been reading this thread the last few days since hindi ako familiar sa projector bulbs and brands. parang NHK is the runaway winner budget wise.