New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 129 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1387
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ealdree View Post
    Just noticed that retrofitted projectors on my hi beams lean towards the center. Is this the normal setup?
    can't they be adjusted?
    are these assemblies unique as either for left-hand drive or right-hand drive vehicles?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    U have to change the internal light shield.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Had dinner with a friend who had Keon Sondra LED bulbs in his Vios' stock halogen projector.

KS sellers always claim superior output with 1 gazillion lumens (which isn't even the right measure). Compared low beam output with the stock LED headlamps of my Civic:

Stock LED has more defined cutoff and farther throw, KS output is concentrated to foreground.

To be fair, the KS LED on halogen projectors wasn't glaring when viewed head on or through your side mirrors.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Had dinner with a friend who had Keon Sondra LED bulbs in his Vios' stock halogen projector.

KS sellers always claim superior output with 1 gazillion lumens (which isn't even the right measure). Compared low beam output with the stock LED headlamps of my Civic:

Stock LED has more defined cutoff and farther throw, KS output is concentrated to foreground.

To be fair, the KS LED on halogen projectors wasn't glaring when viewed head on or through your side mirrors.

Could it also be the quality of the projector lenses in the vios vs the lenses in the civic? Since the civic is more premium baka better quality din ung sa civic.

Tbf the KS LEDs in my forty also light up the foreground (hotspot) but it throws really far still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    Could it also be the quality of the projector lenses in the vios vs the lenses in the civic? Since the civic is more premium baka better quality din ung sa civic.

Tbf the KS LEDs in my forty also light up the foreground (hotspot) but it throws really far still.

Variables, possible....the ideal comparison would be them on similar cars.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Variables, possible....the ideal comparison would be them on similar cars.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    You can't retrofit KS LEDs on cars that come with factory LEDs because KS LEDs only work on halogen sockets. There are a few cars that come with LED projectors (as opposed to the jewel-type LEDs on the Hondas) so maybe you can fit KS there, but why would someone with OEM-spec LEDs replace theirs with KS.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    You can't retrofit KS LEDs on cars that come with factory LEDs because KS LEDs only work on halogen sockets.

Thats true. And of course iba pa rin ung buga ng oem LEDs. I was side by side with a new mazda 3 hatch last night and its oem led was brighter by a bit and had a clearer cutoff with no hotspots. While my KS leds were ok it had a farther throw and more yellow light cuz i got the 5000k color.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007

9. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Any feedback on Ailecar and Flying Eagle D2S projectors? How do they compare to NHK hella G5 projectors, performance wise?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Hella G5-R on Osram CBB D2S

Low beam

High beam