New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 127 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1387
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ealdree View Post
    How does BF Film compare to Solrex and Sunbloc? I have 3m medium tint on WS and dark tint on the sides and planning to change. I have difficulty of viewing cars on the side at night.
    Just shifted to BF Film (Stone) medium ws and dark wrapped around, and is way better than 3M medium in heat rejection and night visibility (stock halogen headlight). I paid 6.5k for a pick up.
    Last edited by glenn_duke; December 27th, 2019 at 03:22 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Just shifted to BF Film (Stone) medium ws and dark wrapped around, and is way better than 3M medium in heat rejection and night visibility (stock halogen headlight). I paid 6.5k for a pick up.
    Thanks paps. May I know the shop where you have your BF Film tint installed?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Thanks paps. May I know the shop where you have your BF Film tint installed?
    Top up cover, at william shaw street, grace park, caloocan city. BF tint also has an FB page.
    Call first for appointment.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Top up cover, at william shaw street, grace park, caloocan city. BF tint also has an FB page.
    Call first for appointment.
    Have been contacting the shop since last week. The rates for SUV are a little bit high though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c2f537c6-6002-42d9-b32d-af4c38cbc428.jpg  

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Mas maganda pricing ng sunbloc over bf films. Kung titignan mong maigi un specs

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Bakit nging usapang tint na ito? Dun kayo sa kabila! Hid retrofit usapan dito

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Mukhang satisfied na sa hid retrofit kaya ung tint na ang gustong ibahin. To maximize the output of the retrofit.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Mukhang satisfied na sa hid retrofit kaya ung tint na ang gustong ibahin. To maximize the output of the retrofit.
    Well thats st*pid. Upgraded to projectors for better vision at night. Put tint that deminishes vision.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    How does BF Film compare to Solrex and Sunbloc? I have 3m medium tint on WS and dark tint on the sides and planning to change. I have difficulty of viewing cars on the side at night.

BF Film ang the best sir. Tried and tested na namin yan. Or try niyo yun magic tints, usually hindi kita sa araw.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post

Hopefully nauna ung tint nila kaya they want to change it (I surely hope thats the case)

Same thing for me. Nauna ung tint ko 5 years ago (vkool) before I retrofitted. So now, I want to change my tint to something lighter at the front to maximze my output.