New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 80 of 139 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    i have not encountered any checking ever since. those angel LEDs (if properly installed) can be disabled when going for a check but i don't see it as against any rule/memo.
    Perhaps demon LED yes.
    If you mean to say his headlight was LED, meaning using a halogen size LED bulb then the checker was probably dazzled by the glare.
    If it was a properly retrofitted LED projector, i wonder how were they able to tell that the headlight was LED.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Usually mga taga LTO basta makakita ng white bright light, Led/hid na un. Hahhaa

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    What usually is the brand of 70mm HID projectors being used in foglight projectors? Also yung lens nila ay exposed sa harapan, is it really advisable?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    just inquired with xenon concepts thru fb.

stage 2 = 10,500
    stage 2.5 = 12,500

main difference daw of the 2 projectors is better high beams and more intensity. not bad for the price difference.

siguro i will go with stage 2.5. konting tiis pa. ipon ipon.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Automatic void warrant ba pag nagpa retrofit?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchijiji View Post
    Automatic void warrant ba pag nagpa retrofit?
    Most reputable shop will use the stock harness of your vehicle so no warranty ang ma void sa electricals dahil walang cutting and splicing na nangyare sa wiring system. If may ma void man, yung headlight assembly lang lang.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    Most reputable shop will use the stock harness of your vehicle so no warranty ang ma void sa electricals dahil walang cutting and splicing na nangyare sa wiring system. If may ma void man, yung headlight assembly lang lang.
    Ohhh so if ever hnd mavois yojin3 ko? Balak ko sa kay tots magpa retrofit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Has anybody tried SR Autoshops by Strike Racing? They have a promo kasi that I want to avail. Just want to make sure if they are any good. I tried asking Chroma Lights Lipa and HID Pro Philippines, hindi kaya ng budget ko yung package nila eh.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    Has anybody tried SR Autoshops by Strike Racing? They have a promo kasi that I want to avail. Just want to make sure if they are any good. I tried asking Chroma Lights Lipa and HID Pro Philippines, hindi kaya ng budget ko yung package nila eh.

Looks ricey.

The legit retrofit shops I know (HIDretrofit.net and Redline Auto Works) focus on lighting output and not ricey aesthetics.

If you're not willing to shell out 15-20k for a decent retrofit, wag nalang. There is a price to pay for quality.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Firedrake is also a decent outfitter

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tsikot Forums mobile app