New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano mga pinakamalakas na available na h1 and h3 bulbs.. ilan watts and may super white ba na color or all weather?
    mga magkano kaya mga to?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you want to upgrade your weak fog lights to a whiter bulb, you can take the 9006 bulb.
    I would highly recommend staying with the current WATTAGE bulb when replacing the fogs, otherwise you will see dramatically shorter life span due to the amperage and heat.
    The Catz/FET bulbs are rated 4300K. They are definately 'whiter' and give off just a tint of blue.
    I've run PIAA replacement bulbs in all my vehicle, with no problems, except for premature burnout..And they are quite expensive IMO. Remember that the higher you go in the 'K' rating of the bulb, does not provide any 'brighter' light...this is merely a rating for the color temperature of the light and has absolutely nothing to do with the brightness....as a matter of fact, the bulbs rated higher than 3800K actually diminish the amount of 'seeable' light on the road...from a driver's view..... I would always recommend PIAA.

My 2 cents

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you do decide to get higher wattage bulbs, please make sure to upgrade the stock wires ... sometimes the car manufacturers only install thin wires that can only handle the stock wattage. Anything higher will either melt the stock wiring or even worst, you can start a fire under the hood.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah... opo makapal na ang mga wires ko,
    kasi dati 170 watts headlights ko , pero nagpalit kasi ako projector headlights.
    pero medyo mahina buga ng light niya kaya balak ko palit bulb h1 and h3 sana.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    bosing, where can i find piaa fog and driving lamps in manila, kc d2 ako sa la union.. thanks po..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardgamboa View Post
    bosing, where can i find piaa fog and driving lamps in manila, kc d2 ako sa la union.. thanks po..
    Sa concorde sa megamall meron piaa na bulbs. Medyo pricey lang siya.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardgamboa View Post
    Banawe.

And yeah, please do avoid using text speak ...

pinakamalakas na h1 and h3 bulbs...