New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Guys, please help...
    Indicator lights ng PRND2L sa instrumentation gauge, di na umiilaw. Before meron, including the O/D OFF, pero ngayon di na sya umiilaw. I tried na buksan yung instrumentation panel sa dashboard para linisin, pero wala pa rin. Meron pa bang dapat i-check...any suggestions...?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    could be a busted fuse

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks Speedyfix for your reply, pero I checked the fuse box (below the dashboard and on the engine bay), eh, ok naman lahat ng fuses. May naka ligtaan pa ba ako? oh by the way, Galant MPI 92 gamit ko.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Please help!!! I already checked the instrumentation panel, the fuse box, and the connections from shifting lever...no problems with the connections...any more ideas where would be the culprit?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    fuse?
    wiring?
    short?

check this 3 out

gL bro!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Easy one. The bulb is out.

Have fun digging for it. Some lights use fiber optics to transmit light into different sections of the center console, since marami sila (not just the PRND2L, but the O/D light too di ba?) I'd guess it's placed somewhere then routes fiber optic to those to light them up.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Mga experts, I've checked everything, the instrumentation panel, the lights, fuses, connections.. seems OK naman. But the thing is, when the indicator lights where still functioning, I can feel the upshifting of every gear, especially when I switch on the O/D. But now, I dont feel the upshifting (pagbabad sa isang gear bago mag-upshift). I was thinking, di kaya sa computer box ng A/T ang may diperensya? Sa Galant ba, magkahiwalay ba ang computer box ng engine at ng a/t tranny? I was thinking na baka walang koryente na dumadaloy sa tranny. Anong opinion ninyo dito? Suggestions?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Where can I find the fuse for that? Is it in the fuse box (of course)? All bulbs are all working. Is it connected to the computer box? Is it possible that the problem is inside the computer box? Or is it in the tranny?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ung fuse ay baka nasa hood or wiring

Park, Reverse, Neutral, Drive, 2,L indicator lights