New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee View Post
    wala ata kila jeff...

sa bigbert's...di nila binabaklas yung HL assembly.

si FELIX yung tinutukoy ni FD na kalbo. makikita sya sa banawe, syltech yung name nung shop kung san nya ginagawa yung service nya. he uses mother's plastic cleaner and he usually charge 1,500 for a pair.

kung sakaling nagka moist sa loob, balik lang sa kanya then aayusin nya ulit FREE of charge na. highly recommended na po itong taong to. :chopper:

here's his contact number - 09174172915
    bai nag home service ba si felix? nag moist kasi right assembly ng mz3... baka magpalinis ako sa kanya kapag di pinalitan ito sa warranty...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    just DIY'ed headlight cleaning for pajero. disassembled the headlight. damp a small piece of microfiber with EO glass cleaner (scotch brand used for cleaning CD's, shades, etc). just enough so that the dirt will get easily detached from the glass. removed the small thingie inside the assembly that spreads the light towards the reflectors. drop the microfiber inside, scrub the glass with an angular metal rod that resembles a screwdriver w/o handle (equipped in pajero's tool compartment). the tool allowed me to push the cloth farther the edges of the assembly. scrub again with a dry microfiber cloth. patience is the key. let it dry under a noon sun to dry up any residue left. next, a crystal clear headlight.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    chief, di ko lang alam kung payag sa home service yun... text mo na rin baka pwepwede at baka may extra service din. :lol: hehe

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    sorry but i can't find any post wherein yung naglilinis ng headlight ay within valenzuela/caloocan area. taga-valenzuela po kasi ako and medyo malayo sa akin para dayuhin ang banawe or evangelista. salamat po

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I think ok lang na mag moist yung headlight after cleaning. Ganyan rin sakin and eventually mawawala rin pag ginamit mo na ang headlight sa gabi.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    sorry but i can't find any post wherein yung naglilinis ng headlight ay within valenzuela/caloocan area. taga-valenzuela po kasi ako and medyo malayo sa akin para dayuhin ang banawe or evangelista. salamat po

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    mayroon ba tayong bagong updates for headlight cleaning? i think my ride's due for one

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    try northcustom.multiply.com

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    or you may try hanzander.multiply.com

headlamp smoking, detailing expert, nabasa ko sa isang website tungkol sa hyundai getz how professional they work..recommemded by an MTV VJ.

isa ako sa satisfied customer nila, they did headlamp cleaning & smoke for 4 of our cars & some of my friends cars too.

cleaning nya for a pair of headlamp 800 lang dati.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lhynne View Post
    or you may try hanzander.multiply.com

headlamp smoking, detailing expert, nabasa ko sa isang website tungkol sa hyundai getz how professional they work..recommemded by an MTV VJ.

isa ako sa satisfied customer nila, they did headlamp cleaning & smoke for 4 of our cars & some of my friends cars too.

cleaning nya for a pair of headlamp 800 lang dati.

Sir bakit nakita ko sa site sabi ?... hanzander services will resume its business by December 2008. We hope to offer you more than just headlamp detailing but full auto works. Hope you render the same support you gave for the past years.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Palinis ng Head Light