New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Yo! Ano po magndang ikabit just like the car in my avatar?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yam123
    Yo! Ano po magndang ikabit just like the car in my avatar?
    yo! Bakit hinde na lang I post brand model ng kotse mo just like any normal person?break it down...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    yo! Bakit hinde na lang I post brand model ng kotse mo just like any normal person?break it down...
    2012 nissan sentra gx paps..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    did your car come equipped with OEM fogs and are looking for aftermarket bulbs?
    or
    your car didn't come with OEM fogs and are looking for aftermarket bolt-on fog light kits with harness?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    If you want a really good upgrade with noticeable difference in terms of light, either you go to Projector type headlights/fog which is definitely more painful sa budget... or you could buy Hella, Bosch, IPF, PIAA fogs light and do your on fog light project depending on where you would like to place your fogs...

Pag cheap kasi binili mo na fog lights, like mostly found in banawe, halos walang difference or pagbabago yan from your current set up, malulungkot ka lang. Either you go RETROFIT(projector type); or you change your headlight bulbs to PXV/Osram NB; or lastly do your on D.I.Y fog light modification using the performance brands like Hella, piaa, bosch...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alamin mo din What beam pattern you are after. Madaming types ng auxiliary lighting sa market. Fogs are one of them. The beam is intentionally low and short to get under the fog instead of bouncing off the fog and causing glare,

I have hellas but i also have cheaper maxtel and dlaa brands. They work well enough as foglamps, they were never designed to turn night into day, thats what my jaos aux lamps with high and low beams are for. Uses standard h4 bulbs also to make repairs easier.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by onemph05 View Post
    did your car come equipped with OEM fogs and are looking for aftermarket bulbs?
    or
    your car didn't come with OEM fogs and are looking for aftermarket bolt-on fog light kits with harness?
    ala kasama ung sasakyan na foglights paps.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by miko101130 View Post
    If you want a really good upgrade with noticeable difference in terms of light, either you go to Projector type headlights/fog which is definitely more painful sa budget... or you could buy Hella, Bosch, IPF, PIAA fogs light and do your on fog light project depending on where you would like to place your fogs...

Pag cheap kasi binili mo na fog lights, like mostly found in banawe, halos walang difference or pagbabago yan from your current set up, malulungkot ka lang. Either you go RETROFIT(projector type); or you change your headlight bulbs to PXV/Osram NB; or lastly do your on D.I.Y fog light modification using the performance brands like Hella, piaa, bosch...
    hmm.. gs2 ko lang sana madali akong makakita sa gabi hehe,. sa set up ko kasi ngayn na stock mejo malabo and malabo din mata ko kaya hirap magdrive pag gabi..

ano po mas ok na ilagay sa mga nabangit mo ? and ano ung price range nyan?
    Thanks

Newbie here!! fog lights!!