New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    mga pare need help...anybody selling projector lamps for pajero fieldmaster..or may alam ba kayo kung saan puede maka bili

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    pm me, nag pa retrofit ako kay garyq

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Moving this thread to the appropriate location... moving... done.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    you can try to PM garyq. pero meron din nabibili na China made projectors. of course malaki price difference. depends on your budget.

ako kasi, working on a budget palang. kaya what i did was to import from china muna. gen5 tawag nila doon. meron din thread dito sa tsikot regarding that one. ito sample output. picture ito ng forumer na si kkruek dito sa tsikot.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    you can try to PM garyq. pero meron din nabibili na China made projectors. of course malaki price difference. depends on your budget.

ako kasi, working on a budget palang. kaya what i did was to import from china muna. gen5 tawag nila doon. meron din thread dito sa tsikot regarding that one. ito sample output. picture ito ng forumer na si kkruek dito sa tsikot.

yeah PM garyq or kung limited budget china projectors would do

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    i sell original morimoto projectors sir at a low price. You can have the complete kit at 9,800php, it includes na yung projectors, h1 hid bulbs, digital slim ballast, hid relay harness, projector shrouds and we also ship nationwide for free. you can check my site for the complete details of the projector www.morimotoproject.blogspot.com, or you can email me at rhbb606*yahoo.com

need projector lamps for my pajero fieldmaster