New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Hi everyone I have car that has a Storm HID kit ( No projectors ), currently it only has one light which is blue which blinds other drivers so instead of fixing it I was thinking about changing back to stock and replacing the bulbs.

My question is what brand/colour do you guys recommended for the bulb ( Good for provincial and city driving) and should I keep my ballast or not.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    osram night breaker + or philip xv ftw

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MDonato View Post
    Hi everyone I have car that has a Storm HID kit ( No projectors ), currently it only has one light which is blue which blinds other drivers so instead of fixing it I was thinking about changing back to stock and replacing the bulbs.

My question is what brand/colour do you guys recommended for the bulb ( Good for provincial and city driving) and should I keep my ballast or not.

Thanks
    If you want to change bulbs to halogen, you can just detached the ballasts from the supplies. You don't need to unwire the harness.

And yes, Philips X-tremeVision or OSRAM Night Breaker Plus should be your best choice.

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    Thanks, where can I buy these are they available in Ace and how much do they cost?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MDonato View Post
    Thanks, where can I buy these are they available in Ace and how much do they cost?
    Meron kami sa Cavite. **Bubbas Ent** . Philips XV H4, H7, H11 and OSRMA NB+ H4 are available. Please text or call 0919*991*7769. Look for Joy. Or you can PM me.

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    Hmm... Cavite is too far I live in QC