New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi, I just want to ask anybody, if do I need to change the whole HID kit since I currently have a H4 HID kit which has low beam only. However I want to have Hi and low beam. Can I just change the bulb only and not the whole HID KIT?

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    It is not possible. For H4 Hi-Lo conversion kit, it comes with an additional control for the switching between Hi-Lo beam.

So i guess you would need to get a complete set for this change.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicSpeed View Post
    It is not possible. For H4 Hi-Lo conversion kit, it comes with an additional control for the switching between Hi-Lo beam.

So i guess you would need to get a complete set for this change.
    Thanks SonicSpeed

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson168 View Post
    Hi, I just want to ask anybody, if do I need to change the whole HID kit since I currently have a H4 HID kit which has low beam only. However I want to have Hi and low beam. Can I just change the bulb only and not the whole HID KIT?

Thanks in advance.

boss pwede po. you just need to buy h4 hilo telescopic bulb and usually it comes with wiring harness, sa amin kasi kasama na pag buy ng bulb yung wiring harness sa h4 hi/lo madami kami napalitan yung sa vios xx na hid. low hid high halogen kais yun gusto ng tao gawin hi and low so pwede po. maski single beam yan na h4 pwede din po. yung old ballast niyo pwede pa din po gamitin.

for more question pwede mo kami email xenonoptics*gmail.com or ym niyo ko xenonoptics*yahoo.com

thanks

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    sir san po location niyo?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baztardo01 View Post
    sir san po location niyo?
    loc ko po ba? kindly text or call nalang po 09178888929 09228929929 or pm nalang boss kung ako nga hehehe

Need Help HID H4 Low want to change to H4 Hi-Low