New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    if i had the money... id go for the white headlights then yellow fogs. pero if 1 set ang usapan, ill go yellow, nawawala yung white sa ulan.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    if i had the money... id go for the white headlights then yellow fogs. pero if 1 set ang usapan, ill go yellow, nawawala yung white sa ulan.
    kung ordinary white halogens pero kung HID lets say 6000k or 8000k hindi masyado sa asphalt mejo ..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    for maximum visibility i use 4300k for my lowbeam(projector) and 3000k for my foglights. Di kasing porma ng 6k or 8k pero mas maliwanag and oem look pa. Pero kapag orig na hid na ang paguusapan like for example im gonna change the bulb of a car with oem hid with another aftermarket hid bulb i'd go for philips coolvision 6k d2s or d2r bulbs. My dad is using one in his sti and all i can say is wow!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008

and i quote
    Every car manufacturer in the world (including BMW and Audi) uses none other than a standard 4100K gas-discharge bulb. No exceptions. The reason being is that 4100K is daylight white in color and produces the same color visible light as direct sunlight. This is least fatiguing functional color on the eyes and produces the most comfortable contrast on the road.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I think 4100k or 4300k din ang gamit ng Mazda. Yung 07 2.0 Mazda3 ko di ko alam kung white or bluish white, basta HID na.

Ano kaya maganda ilagay for the parklight? Para terno sa headlights.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    I think 4100k or 4300k din ang gamit ng Mazda. Yung 07 2.0 Mazda3 ko di ko alam kung white or bluish white, basta HID na.

Ano kaya maganda ilagay for the parklight? Para terno sa headlights.
    Lagay mo yung mga High Intensity LED Lights na white para maganda at maliwanag pa kahit yung parklights lang.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jizzle View Post
    sir in terms of visibility and style alin mas maganda yellow HID lights or un white? tnx

Gud pm tsikoteers. just wanna share lang.

i recently purchased a new car. and i really want to install an HID.
    (Btw this has projectors) my same dilemna with Mr. jizzle.., i really dont know what to choose. but my friend says to me; "go with 6000k". i agree with him because parang hindi ka naka HID if i settle for a yellow one.

So i went to a car accessories near timog. i inquire for a 6000k Hid but the owner told me that i better install 3000K (yellow) but of course i still settle for my preference. they gave me a TWO year warranty and indicated in the receipt that i can change it to 3000k within a week.

then the night came. exacto biglang buhos ang ulan i told myself "time to switch on the brightness!" but did you know the result was... Ang Labo ng ilaw! sabi ko baka matindi lang buhos ng ulan. after the rain got out ganun pa rin.. i went outside my car to see. maganda lang ang buga pero waepek sa driver visibility. i waS really frustrated so..

i went back to the car accessory shop. i told him ang labo ng HID. the owner said " sabi sayo eh mag 3000k ka na lang. puro porma lang yang 6000k so ano sir palitan na lang natin? " i told him put it na lang sa fogs ko. i really dont want yellow

then i search thru i-net. i came across xenon bulbs located in araneta. called up there office. i talk with SA myra, i address my problem that i want a 6000k. she advised me to get this 6000k niwalker brand. i'll not regret it daw. kahit sa ulan or fog tatagos ang ilaw. she even challenge me if its still ineffective, they can change it to 4300K! i went there last weekend to buy it; and before installing the HID they told me to ON my fogs so they can compare their lights and guess what they told me " im sorry sir 8000k ang binigay sa inyo not 6000k. ang layo po ng buga compare sa amin". but i told them 6000K daw yan eh. she answered back. "Sir either mahina brand nila or 8000k ang ibinigay sa inyo".
    i think She's RIGHT

the next day we went to manaog with my family. we left at 3 in the morning.
    while my car was cruising along in Conception Hi-way, My HID was really AMAZING . i was one happy customer

hope this helps and More Power to Tsikot.com!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jmj74 View Post

then i search thru i-net. i came across xenon bulbs located in araneta. called up there office. i talk with SA myra, i address my problem that i want a 6000k. she advised me to get this 6000k niwalker brand. i'll not regret it daw. kahit sa ulan or fog tatagos ang ilaw. she even challenge me if its still ineffective, they can change it to 4300K! i went there last weekend to buy it; and before installing the HID they told me to ON my fogs so they can compare their lights and guess what they told me " im sorry sir 8000k ang binigay sa inyo not 6000k. ang layo po ng buga compare sa amin". but i told them 6000K daw yan eh. she answered back. "Sir either mahina brand nila or 8000k ang ibinigay sa inyo".
    i think She's RIGHT

the next day we went to manaog with my family. we left at 3 in the morning.
    while my car was cruising along in Conception Hi-way, My HID was really AMAZING . i was one happy customer

hope this helps and More Power to Tsikot.com!
    sir, how about the glare? how was it? and how much po ang purchase nyo ng HID kit sa xenon-bulbs araneta?

thanks

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jmj74 View Post
    Gud pm tsikoteers. just wanna share lang.
    thanks for the info. same wattage ba yung old at new mo sir?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ezem View Post
    sir, how about the glare? how was it? and how much po ang purchase nyo ng HID kit sa xenon-bulbs araneta?

thanks
    Sorry sir for late reply,

yung glare po very satisfying, i have projectors so hindi pala away
    it cost me php 8,000 Ni walker brand. 35 watts, meron din sila 50 watts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
much better HID na yellow or white?