New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    garyq: CRDi w/ Sunroof din naman sa akin ah tinitingnan ko sa HCP yung mga gawa mo kahapon. sg_0430 handle ko dun

hindi siguro ako mag amber park lights. magmumukhang USDM. Just want to keep it simple & OEM look & EUDM look haha

could you help me sell my HID kit?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    * garyq

Ah ok so kahit projector na siya di sya basta basta pwede lagyan ng HID depdende din sa bowl design.

*Starex_Gold

Yung IX35 HL parang ganun yung sa Sta.Fe na HL so pwede bolt on kagad dun HID?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    jmpet, yes pwede lagyan ng bolt on. Pero IMO projector retrofit would still give better output.

standby ka lang sa project

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    starex: ganda naman ng IX35. Gusto ko CRDI tapos ung panoramic roof,yummy!
    Sana bro dumiretso kana sa retrofit coz mahal din yang hid kit you bought. Anyways sige just text me and let's work something out. maganda rin mag amber parklights ka bro. Did 2 GD's the last 3 weeks and a Forester Subaru SG9, ganda nun! tapos naka quad setup. A couple of shrouds would fit nicely sa Tucson. Tingnan natin ano maganda.

Chik: yup kung ano mas bagay kasi ung ginagamit ko and also ung fit sa loob ng headlight.
    sir antique accord 96 pede pa ba iretro tska mga magkano budget kung sakali?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Ok balik tayo sa question, what's the best HID. HID is a complete lighting system made up of several parts. The best HID lighting setup for now is one that has a true HID projector, OEM bulbs like Philips, Osram, etc na 4300k and OEM ballasts like Denso, Matsushita, Mitsubishi, Hella, etc. This setup is the best in terms of output and reliability. Some setup will give you more output like Philips DL50 on 50w ballasts but you sacrifice reliability.

Plug and Play HID is not a good compromise as it causes glare and if you aim the headlamps lower you sacrifice forward lighting. When running at 80 kph, you don't need immediate foreground lighting, you need lighting way ahead of the car.

Bulb temp?? 4300k will give the most output in terms of lumens. Any retrofitter suggesting other bulb temps should check their facts. This is science. 3000k and 6000k will give lower light output.

Bolt on projectors are inferior to true HID projectors like FXR, TSX, TL, etc. This is in terms of width and intensity and reliability is affected coz you will be using rebased HID system. Although this is better than plug and play HID units as glare is minimize and intensity is better.

rion: I agree with you.

Starex Gold: take a pic of your output, 8 steps away from a flat wall para you can see it better. You can use your ballasts kung mag projector ka. Thanks for the link but I'm referring to Philips Netherlands and OEM systems. Have you tried installing Philips XP's? or Raybrigs and PIAA? You will get better lighting performance with those bulbs.

jmpet: a true HID projector retrofit will give you the best output. That headlamps you posted has a terrible output. Mas maliwanag pa stock halogen headlamps mo, really. If you want that then you need to change the stock projectors naka kabit dyan.
    The last GE I did:

Bolt on projectors are inferior to true HID projectors like FXR, TSX, TL, etc
    Sir may I ask kung ano pong kelvin ang makakapagbigay ng balance performance at porma? Yung 4300k medyo stock pa ang kulay. Gusto ko man may blue tint sa HID pero it reduces naman the light emmitted daw.

Saka sir sorry kung medyo wala ako alam sa mga HID pero ano po yung FXR, TSX, and TL? Automatic po ba retrofitted na yang mga yan?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    Gusto ko man may blue tint sa HID pero it reduces naman the light emmitted daw.
    It reduces the light that you can see, especially in bad weather like rains.

madami nagsasabi na 4300k is like stock. Its not coz its 3x more brighter. May tint of yellow yes coz yun ang color temp na pinaka maliwanag with useable light sa road at hindi porma lang. A Philips 4300k bulbs has an output of 3200 lumens while a 6000k bulb has 2600 lumens, thats 20% less light. Best is 4300k.

FX, TSX, TL are all type of projectors from Infinity Fx35, Acura TSX and Acura TL from the U.S. FXR best value projector right now.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    madami nagsasabi na 4300k is like stock. Its not coz its 3x more brighter. May tint of yellow yes coz yun ang color temp na pinaka maliwanag with useable light sa road at hindi porma lang. A Philips 4300k bulbs has an output of 3200 lumens while a 6000k bulb has 2600 lumens, thats 20% less light. Best is 4300k.

FX, TSX, TL are all type of projectors from Infinity Fx35, Acura TSX and Acura TL from the U.S. FXR best value projector right now.
    Ah ok, pero i prefer sana yung HID look talaga. I'm thinking of getting 5000k nalang since 6000k is near to impractical daw. Last question po, nakakaaffect po ba ang bulb type ng HID sa buga nito and anong watts po ang recommended? Thanks in advance.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007

* sir garyq- may parang housing yung projector ng santa fe, hindi ba mahirap pag nag retrofit? parang limited ang space sa tingin ko at parang hindi mag fit pag nilagyan ng shroud yung projector? kaya gusto kong bumili ng spare headlight para hindi magalaw oem headlight ko, just in case magka problema

sorry kung off topic

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by maypindot02 View Post
    guys help naman, im canvassing H.I.D anu kaya magandang brand [mga worth 5k budget ko mga paps] [civic hatchback auto] thank you!
    [SIZE=3]Dear karar,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]How are you doing ?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I am Ray from Guangdong Kingwood Electronic Co., Ltd. who is a professional manufacturer for HID xenon lamp in China.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] For several days no news from you, my friend.Wish you had a nice weekend .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]By the way ,how about our cooperate about our patent All-in-one HID products for you BMW car .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Looking forward to your prompt response .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Br.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Ray[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]KINGWOOD HID[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]MSN:Ray860815*hotmai.com[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Tel: 0086-20-61031498[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Fax: 0086-20-61031481[/SIZE]