New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    guys, pa-advise on HID xenon bulbs, i've got one mentioned in the box 560/520w H4, pede ba ito sa pajero gen1 to change the oem bulb? wala ba masusunog? mura kasi dito sa AUH.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sorry, gen 2 pala na subic....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    560/520W?!? Meron ba ganyang kalakas na bulbs? Baka pati housing at wirings mo masunog na kung ganyan kalakas.

Afaik, HID kits or any xenon gas charged bulbs for that matter are only 35W max. Wala po itong bright or dim wattage.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    oo nga sir ungas, nagtataka rin ako bka pang-eroplano na un..hehe, what im thinking mga fake un dami kasi klase.. what i'm using here is 100/90w(yun ang nakalagay sa box and sa side ng bulb)... thnks for the comment.

sir, wala po bang EB ang DC ngayong july, dyan kc ako for vacation.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka po over rating yung naka-sulat nun sa package. You will see the actual wattage either on the side or behind the box. Para mas sigurado, dun mismo sa bulb base nakasulat yung wattage.

DC.org EB will probably be set on the 24th of July. :D

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    as far as i recall, imaraming kailangang gawin to convert our heaadlights to HID. i am just not sure what has to be done.

anyone with more info on this?

i even read somewhere that in the final analysis, it might be cheaper to just get driving lights na separate instead of going with HID headlights.

i don't know if this is tue, but this is what i will be doing

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's not as complicated as you think. Simpleng plug and play lang ang HID kits. Usually may sariling wiring harnesses ito (based from experience sa Philips brand).

Power cords, fusible links, additional relays are attached into the package. Ang hiwalay lang yung ballast plug which is connected to HID bulb. Ang gagamitin lang sa existing headlight wiring ay yung female socket ng headlight, which is connected to the main wiring harness and box. Then you could simply control the on-off switch inside your cabin. Some kits are sold with hi-low attachments which also utilizes the same OE bright function.

Basic rule, if you know how to follow instructions, that will be an easy thing to do. Para lang kayong nagbubuo ng puzzle. All kits should come complete with instructions. :D

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Thnks for the advise, may posting na ba ng EB sa 24 July?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    plug and play lang talaga.. kahit macholluoch..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    magkano approximate cost of the HID kits? all in

andy

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
HID xenon bulb for gen2 paj