New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post
    that means it's not a 100% hid fail free design. well I hope all those stock hid cars has safe throw. in fairness yung Vios xXx kahit hindi seperate ang low-high beam. the hid glare is minimal. but marami din latest Vios with horrible glare. like this vios:

I think those are "fail free design" (not really sure where you got this term) hehe As far as I know those cars have a safe throw seeing that they have similar cutoffs as reflectors with halogen bulbs. (No sharp cut off like HID on projectors, but no excessive glare like those aftermarket HIDs.)

Since you're familiar with the glare of the Vios xXx, those cars I mentioned above have reflectors really intended for HID bulbs unlike the Vios which has a reflector not intended for HID. So if you would compare them to the Vios xXx with minimal glare, these cars would have much less glare.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    haha... I got it on my own english skills. it means it cannot hold all kinds of HID and definetely Altis can't hold all kinds of HID cutoff properly. I'll take a photo of a glaring altis soon. and for sure it is even worst than that vios.
    Last edited by rion; February 24th, 2009 at 09:26 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    low fogs and high beam naka Xenon Optics HID .

eto pic ng fogs lang naka Xenon Optics HID

eto fogs at low beam. hindi naman nagalit ang kasalubong na sasakyan kasi pag nasilawan yan mag bright yan dapat pero hindi siya nag flash

stock ang focus ng headlights ndi ko na ginalaw kasi sinilip ko sa harap hindi naman nakakasilaw

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
HID for Toyota Altis 2008