New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 221 of 239 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2382
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Hi Sir. Pa-pm naman ng retrofit quotations for Toyota Corollas '93 and 2014 models. Kailangan ba stock unit ang nakakabit? Ung '93 kasi namin is plastic na with moist na din. if you have also foglights for '93 models baka magpakabit na din kami. Thanks.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Quote Originally Posted by tevilo View Post
    Hi Sir. Pa-pm naman ng retrofit quotations for Toyota Corollas '93 and 2014 models. Kailangan ba stock unit ang nakakabit? Ung '93 kasi namin is plastic na with moist na din. if you have also foglights for '93 models baka magpakabit na din kami. Thanks.

clear lens dapat yung sa '93, yung crystal type ang tawag sa banawe dun. Sa fog for the '93 model I need to check first the backside to see kung meron space. 2014 model I will PM you.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sir gary pa-pm po ang price yung parang hid set-up ng bmw para sa trailblazer. Ty po

Subaru Forester 2014 SJ daylight running lights
    Aftermarket but oem quality. Double intensity output, auto ON, MAX output when engine ON> DRL function. LOWER output when you turn ON park lights, automatic. With 6 months warranty. after sales service available after warranty.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Sir, i'm wondering kung nakapag clear lens swap ka na ng '14+ Sorento?
    HID low beams with auto-levelling na kasi oto ko, but the fresnel lens makes a very fuzzy cutoff.
    Iniisip ko lang what kind of clear lens ang pwede, kasya kaya sti-r or tsx-r lens, or maybe e55.

Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    My apologies. Wrong post.

Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Sir, i'm wondering kung nakapag clear lens swap ka na ng '14+ Sorento?
    HID low beams with auto-levelling na kasi oto ko, but the fresnel lens makes a very fuzzy cutoff.
    Iniisip ko lang what kind of clear lens ang pwede, kasya kaya sti-r or tsx-r lens, or maybe e55.

Thanks!
    Sa mga korean cars mahirap mag clear lens swap although we can try. Mediocre kasi gamit ng Kia at Hyundai sa hid projectors nila. We can replace the HID projectors with clear lens type tapos bixenon pa and retain the bulbs and ballasts. Parang OEM yan.

Another Honda City GM retrofit.

Client wanted the LED bar on top with angel eyes. Not bad. Our aftermarket setup using OEM 3" projectors including ambient lighting with OEM leds.

Corolla big body

Nissan Navara HID Projector Retrofit
    We started this LED bar upgrades on automotive headlights and our aim is always to use this and have a result na hindi ricey. Meron headlights lang talaga babagayan and I think this one is a good example. We did a re- retrofit on this Navara coming in with a "bolt on setup" and customer was complaining about very poor output. The actual headlight shroud was touching and pushing the lens outwards. The last shop forced fitted the lens just to seal the HL again. What a horror story! The wiring layout is also a mess. We installed our aftermarket package with a new 5000k D2S bulb na aftermarket which is an alternative sa Osram CBI. Parklight and signal indicators function nung LED bar. We also installed our 70mm fog projector retrofit with vehicle specific brackets.

old ballast mounting

old bolt on projector, shroud was hitting the lens and previous shop had to forcibly pushed it together to reseal the whole thing.