New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 216 of 239 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2382
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *garyq, nagbebenta ka ba ng hid bulbs lang? Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Thanks sir garyq for the retrofit you guys have done to my 12 year-old ride last saturday. Been driving it out all night and im really enjoying the output it gives. I can't get enough of it. I love how clean it looks, wirings and all, specially how discreet your guys placed the ballast. I just have one question though, can I ever get back the "high-beam" indicator in dashboard? it doesn't light-up ever since I first installed a PnP system 3 years ago. Hope your feeling better. Thanks again.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by acespino2000 View Post
    Sir,nakagawa ka na ba ng custom DRL for the 2014 forester XT?

Mahal masyado kadi yung sa casa...and i prefer a whitish color..tnx
    Aha! nandito din ka pala sir! haha! You won't go wrong with sir gary and Hidretrofit for your lighting needs!

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Just wanted to share the retrofit done by Gary. It's been 2 years but everything still works perfectly!

Here's my setup:

Check out the width of the FX-R!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Maganda, malinis at Magaling talaga si sir gary when it comes to retrofit. I hope sir gary meron ako discount for my new mirage pag my budget na ako hehehe.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

flakez: what type?
    dretch: thanks din bro. Yes I can fix that. Sked lang natin
    quest: thanks bro
    r.tan: hehe. tagal na rin noh?
    tj abs: sure bro

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by r.tan View Post
    Just wanted to share the retrofit done by Gary. It's been 2 years but everything still works perfectly!

Here's my setup:

Check out the width of the FX-R!

I think a wider lens or a panning shot would do more justice to the width of the FXRs.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hi, how much po projector HL (without led) setup with ordinary HID (hindi quick start) for strada sir?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *garyq, sorry hindi ko sure kung anong type. Bolt on projector na gen 3 ata to. Balak ko sana kayo na tumingin sa bulb para malaman yung tama? Pa pm na lang ng price range. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flakez View Post
    *garyq, sorry hindi ko sure kung anong type. Bolt on projector na gen 3 ata to. Balak ko sana kayo na tumingin sa bulb para malaman yung tama? Pa pm na lang ng price range. Thanks
    sino gumawa nung retrofit? I would suggest to get it from the one na nagbukas and nag retrofit sayo