New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 215 of 239 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2382
    if we install ambient lighting tapos meron fading behavior yung cabin lights then ganun din yung LED. Pag wala I can also do circuit to do the fading behavior.

Excited to share our first ST look MKIII Focus (2013)

We managed to change the projectors with a 3" bixenon unit, paint the bezel black on black (flat and glossy) and completely re-did the led lighting to function as dayight running lights and driving indicators. We did the DRL from scratch making our own printed circuit board to match the mounting of the old leds but we installed leds that have 5x more lumens than the stock leds, laid out new wiring harness and make our own double intensity LED drivers. The LEDs turn ON automatically when you start the engine for drl function and output drops down automatically when you turn ON the park lights. The output has the same angle as the original leds, just more powerful.

The output of the projector is more intense at 4300k, the original D3S bulbs have color shifted and are now whiter. We installed 85122+ Philips bulbs.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hey gary, do you have pics comparing the output of a halogen projector fitted with HID and a retrofitted HID projector?

Just curious as to how different they are, and if PnP-ing HID to a halogen projector is as glaring as with a halogen reflector.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Hey gary, do you have pics comparing the output of a halogen projector fitted with HID and a retrofitted HID projector?

Just curious as to how different they are, and if PnP-ing HID to a halogen projector is as glaring as with a halogen reflector.

wala na recent. really depends on the halogen projector. Some halogen projector acceptable naman output pag naka HID na PNP kung clear lang yung tint but majority malayo output.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Hi Sir Gary, have you done any of the new Altis yet?

Quote Originally Posted by johndman View Post
    Hi Sir Gary, have you done any of the new Altis yet?

This is an oem package for the new Altis

We also installed our very own custom daylight running lights. Auto ON when the engine runs and output lowers by 25% when you turn ON the park lights.

We also have fog projector retrofit for this model, specific for this model with drop in brackets.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post

We also installed our very own custom daylight running lights. Auto ON when the engine runs and output lowers by 25% when you turn ON the park lights.

We also have fog projector retrofit for this model, specific for this model with drop in brackets.
    Sir, pa-PM po ako how much yung DRL at projector. San po shop nyo? salamat!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sir,nakagawa ka na ba ng custom DRL for the 2014 forester XT?

Mahal masyado kadi yung sa casa...and i prefer a whitish color..tnx

Quote Originally Posted by acespino2000 View Post
    Sir,nakagawa ka na ba ng custom DRL for the 2014 forester XT?

Mahal masyado kadi yung sa casa...and i prefer a whitish color..tnx
    yup i can do that. leave me the front plate and I will make a custom unit for you. Nakita ko na likod nyan and we can do it with 6000k leds

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post

Good day Sir. How much po package for this new altis? Your location po? Pa pm na lang po. Thanks very much.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Hello Sir Gary,

pls pm naman price for 2014 Vios.. TIA