New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 214 of 239 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2382
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Can you at least PM the name so we can avoid it. Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    ^ Pa-PM din po sir. I have a shop in mind that I visited since masmalapit sa area ko. (Im from Camanava).

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    sir gary, pasend naman ng pics pati price na gawa mo sa tucson 2011.balak ko din kasi pa retrofit. here's my email add. bur_nik2006*yahoo.com.ph
    thanks!

In one month I get 1 to 2 clients na retrofitted by other shops na pinapaayos sa akin. I don't accept all the work kasi minsan gusto talaga makimura so I cant do anything about that. Some clients will accept certain qualities na sub standard but that's their call. I have so many pix of botched retrofits and ayaw ko naman ma focus discussion natin dyan so I am not posting all of them. Lighting retrofit you should do once lang so dapat tama na sa unang retrofit. Pag dipa kaya ng budget ipon muna para you can get a right setup. Kung apple to apple, and I have to see a setup na 100% same as ours, 2k lang and difference tapos iba pa ballasts, iba bulbs, iba harness, iba installation so it really doesnt make sense but I guess preference na talaga minsan.

Balik na tayo sa mga dapat consider before doing a retrofit. Nasa post ko sa taas.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Ser, how much po retrofit for Pajero FM? Pa-PM po how much and ano kasama. May mga stages pa kyo for FM? Tnx

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I had my retrofit done by this guy in Fort Bonifacio, after 15 months, nag melt ung shroud na ininstall nya,, kaso 1 yr warranty lang ibinigay nya, so i called him up again regarding the issue. sabi nya ung shrouds daw me problema, ibalik ko daw dun para matingnan nya. So i returned to his shop, and after taking a look, it turned out na me problema nga ung nainstall nya na shrouds, no questions asked. binaklas nila, pinalitan, nilinis. 2+ years na wala pa rin ako naging issue. i also wont name names, the purpose of this post is not to embarrass the shop...baka hindi na ako ulit ilbre ng lunch nung owner pag balik ko dun to do another retrofit,

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    sir garyq, lalagyan din ba ng shroud ang montero 09 pag pina retrofit?

tedi

surg: no. It will look stock but the halogen projectors will be swapped out with an HID projectors

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    thanks sir garyq

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Sir, just wanna know. You cited "custom festoon bulbs" meaning you did make them yourselves sir? Or you just upgraded the interior lights so it looks like "customed"?

Also, you said the festoon bulbs retains the fading of the dome/park lights, meaning your custom bulbs are still halogen/filament? Because I haven't seen a LED festoon bulb does a fading behaviour.

Please englighten me sir. Thanks!
    LEDs are also capable of this fading behavior. The 2013 up Focus and CR-Z has LED interior lights and they fade like halogen/filament bulbs.