New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 163 of 239 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2382
    slvr: So 4x4 yung CRV mo on stock HIDs and HID projectors? maganda naman output nyan bro but the a fog projector retrofit will still help.

Eto yung CRV which I retrofitted with stage3 on the HLs and 50mm fog retrofit.

Honda CRV 2010 | HID Retrofit

eto yung 50mm output on a Jazz 2010

Honda Jazz GE | HID Retrofit

Igi: Happy New Year bro! wow ganda naman nang pinalit. PM kita

- - - Updated - - -

slvr: So 4x4 yung CRV mo on stock HIDs and HID projectors? maganda naman output nyan bro but the a fog projector retrofit will still help.

Eto yung CRV which I retrofitted with stage3 on the HLs and 50mm fog retrofit.

http://www.hidretrofit.net/V2/honda-crv-2010/

eto yung 50mm output on a Jazz 2010

http://www.hidretrofit.net/V2/honda-jazz-ge-6/

Igi: Happy New Year bro! wow ganda naman nang pinalit. PM kita

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Sir Gary, what's the difference between

using stock projector that came with halogen bulb and replace with HID bulb
    vs
    totally new projector and matching HID bulbs

is output significantly different?

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Sir Gary, what's the difference between

using stock projector that came with halogen bulb and replace with HID bulb
    vs
    totally new projector and matching HID bulbs

is output significantly different?

Thanks.

ano: stock halogen projector with hid bulbs: output will not get wider. Physically this is determined by the bowl design and the optics. Yung intensity sa gitna lalakas ng konti but the cutoff will also be fuzzy.

hid projector with hid bulbs: much wider output, sharp cutoff and even distribution ng light sa road.

you can do first a plug and play setup if you want since hesitant ka ata with your warranty. pwede naman ibalik yung halogen bulb if ever you want to claim warranty. Meron din akong H11 na Philips Extreme Vision from Germany if you want a better halogen bulb.

I will start to carry Philips Extreme Vision from Germany starting this month.

- - - Updated - - -

ano: stock halogen projector with hid bulbs: output will not get wider. Physically this is determined by the bowl design and the optics. Yung intensity sa gitna lalakas ng konti but the cutoff will also be fuzzy.

hid projector with hid bulbs: much wider output, sharp cutoff and even distribution ng light sa road.

you can do first a plug and play setup if you want since hesitant ka ata with your warranty. pwede naman ibalik yung halogen bulb if ever you want to claim warranty. Meron din akong H11 na Philips Extreme Vision from Germany if you want a better halogen bulb.

I will start to carry Philips Extreme Vision from Germany starting this month.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    garyq, if we replace stock bulbs to Philips Xtreme Vision, would we need to re-wire stock HL wires + use ceramic sockets?

- - - Updated - - -

garyq, if we replace stock bulbs to Philips Xtreme Vision, would we need to re-wire stock HL wires + use ceramic sockets?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *sir crazy_Boy Sir i believe hindi na po kailangan ng magpalit ng wires/ change ordinary sockets to ceramic as the Philips XV bulbs run on OE wattage. yung mga OC naglalagay ng relays para daw mas malakas buga pero di ko lang sure if effective nga ito.

- - - Updated - - -

*sir crazy_Boy Sir i believe hindi na po kailangan ng magpalit ng wires/ change ordinary sockets to ceramic as the Philips XV bulbs run on OE wattage. yung mga OC naglalagay ng relays para daw mas malakas buga pero di ko lang sure if effective nga ito.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hi Gary, how's our DRL project for my ASX? Dami nagtatanong. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Gary, how's our DRL project for my ASX? Dami nagtatanong. Thanks.

crazy: no, stock 55 watts yun. Some cars lalo na pag luma na mahina na pasok ng kuryente sa socket so minsan it makes sense but hindi necessary.

Pipe: need to make a mold for the lens muna.
    Last edited by garyq; January 8th, 2013 at 07:06 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    crazy: no, stock 55 watts yun. Some cars lalo na pag luma na mahina na pasok ng kuryente sa socket so minsan it makes sense but hindi necessary.

Pipe: need to make a mold for the lens muna.
    How much for H1 and H7 pairs for the Xtreme Vision bulbs?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ok got it. If ever can you also do the rewiring? And can you also PM price of Xtreme Vision?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok got it. If ever can you also do the rewiring? And can you also PM price of Xtreme Vision?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    garyq, meron ka bang promo ngayon? hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

garyq, meron ka bang promo ngayon? hehehe