New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 161 of 239 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2382
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ganda nung nasa AE92. Fit na fit.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    *hiromi.
    yup.shot from sm sucat parking.

- - - Updated - - -

*hiromi.
    yup.shot from sm sucat parking.

Complete HID Projector Upgrade for the FORD Explorer 2012, the first shop to offer this:

Headlight Projector Upgrade:

Foglight HID Projector upgrade:

Output fogs only:

hidretrofit.net >> in the forefront of HID projector retrofits and led lighting innovation

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    What are the differnce among stage 1 2 3?

Sent from my Galaxy S using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Good pm sir gary meron napo kayo nagawang 2012 crv? Thanks

mikki: pls check out my website: HIDRetrofit.net - HID Projector Retrofits | LED Lightning Innovation

ako: not yet but same lang internals lang ng previous model. Halogen projectors, very familiar with how Honda mounts halogen projector. Straightforward lang retrofit nyan.

- - - Updated - - -

mikki: pls check out my website: http://www.hidretrofit.net

ako: not yet but same lang internals lang ng previous model. Halogen projectors, very familiar with how Honda mounts halogen projector. Straightforward lang retrofit nyan.

mikki: pls check out my website: HIDRetrofit.net - HID Projector Retrofits | LED Lightning Innovation

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Hi GaryQ,

Just saw this post. Can you PM me how much to retrofit headlights of a 2006 Honda Civic 1.8. and a 2010 Nissan X-Trail. Pls include options. My main reasons for adding more light is really just to see more at night especially on drives in the province along long stretches of road. Aside from a brighter headlight, will the retrofit provide a longer and wider distance of light? How much longer and wider? However, can you do the retrofit without producing a lot of glare as this is one of the major causes of accidents in the provinces. Are you open on weekends? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rallyweapon View Post
    Hi GaryQ,

Just saw this post. Can you PM me how much to retrofit headlights of a 2006 Honda Civic 1.8. and a 2010 Nissan X-Trail. Pls include options. My main reasons for adding more light is really just to see more at night especially on drives in the province along long stretches of road. Aside from a brighter headlight, will the retrofit provide a longer and wider distance of light? How much longer and wider? However, can you do the retrofit without producing a lot of glare as this is one of the major causes of accidents in the provinces. Are you open on weekends? Thanks
    Will PM you. The main reason for a retrofit is to allow you to use the higher output of an HID (high intenstity discharge) bulb without causing glare to other motorists. HID bulbs will produce 3x more light than your stock halogen bulb so you can expect that improvement. I have never encountered anyone na ginawan ko who even considered going back to halogen. Retrofit is the perfect solution for you especially for provincial trips. Madami na rin ako na-retrofit na ganyan ang situation. Pls wait for my PM

2010 Honda City on Stage3 retrofit