New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 133 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2382
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    good am sir gaganda ng gawa nyo meron po ba kayo para sa 2004 ford escape pa pm na lang po or any suggestions for the cosmesis of my escape black po pala escape ko thanks

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rain_012 View Post
    thank you sir jakewise! it helps to know that, nakakapanatag din ng loob for a kapwa provincial customer. hehe.. still waiting for my ride though, kaka-order ko pa lang kasi.. sabi ko nga eto ang una kong gagawin na upgrade not just for show and porma but safety din talaga, ika nga e form and function itong upgrade na ito. nakakabilib talaga yung mga gawa ni sir gary, tulo-laway ako e. hahaha
    your welcome rain_012, feel free to ask any questions, I believe everyone here is accommodating. You made a good choice in your first upgrade, it would be very fulfilling.

want to share many pix pero eto muna coz something out of the ordinary.

LED tail lamp retrofit for Subaru Impreza Sti 4 door, 2011

I did the 3rd brake light retrofit for this car already and the owner wanted leds also on the tail lamps. The OEM leds were retrofitted on aftermarket DEPO lamps from the U.S. Wala ata mahanap dito. 3 months in the making eto.

Each lamp is retrofitted with 8 leds, oem color with 2 intensities, park and brake output. The intensities were adjusted so that hindi naman nakakabulag.

I followed the C-pattern as some Subaru models have this arrangement sa tail lamps.

I also retrofitted 5 Philips LED sa side for visibility when coming out of corners. I've seen this in some BMW and Jaguar tail lamps.

Seen here:

I also retrofitted a led array sa lower part nung tail lamps to go ON when braking. Mas napapansin yung lights coming ON during braking vs. the leds increasing intensity although yung 8 leds will increase intensity during braking so best of both worlds eto.

Of course this can also be used together with the bumper rear fogs for more visibility instead of brake lamps.

Dito ikakabit:

Hope you guys like it

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir gary, please check your e-mail po. Thanks.

chik: answered na your email

stage2 Nissan Sentra 2010

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    JDM Pajero

Retrofitting basically allows you to maximize HID technology without safety issues with other motorists. This is the right way to use HID.

Questions?

Ask away!
    How much will it cost me if i'll use it for my tucson gls 2011? Thanks.

finally installed my 70mm fogs on my Gen1 JTop

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    the bord can you recommend good place for aligning our projector headlights? i have a set of morimoto mini h1 and slightly off yung alignment. hirap humanap ng maluwag na flat area w/ big wall to aim it on. I read you need to back the car up about 25ft from the wall to have an accurate alignment. South area siguro baka may alam kayo Paranaque area ako e. Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Good Morning Sir Garyq! Great work po.
    Sir pa pm naman po kung magkano ang cost ng retrofit sa AE101.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Boss pwede ko ba upgrade fogs ko sa pajero ng 70mm?