New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 229 of 239 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2382
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Hi garyq, I texted you last Sept 26, did you receive it? I still owe you one . . . I've been waiting for your reply. You earlier mentioned you dont install 50w setups anymore, may I ask why? If our bulbs need a replacement, can you still provide the 50w bulbs?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Further questions sir gary. I have the stock headlamp na clear naman. Pwede mo ba mapalitan yun ng bago para mukang bago yung buong headlight?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Tanong ko lang po if anyone here nag nagpa retrofit po ng ford ranger wildtrak 2014 or kahet 2013 bast po current generation kung okay naman and if possible post pictures. kase po ive heard na parang hindi daw compatible ang plug and play hids or yung mga nabibili sa mga autoshop na mga cheap hids sa wildtrak ( i dont know for xlt but i guess ganun din kasi same lang din naman ata sila ng electrical sytem ng wildtrak) and im wondering na kahit iparetrofit, baka hindi rin compatible sa ranger.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by arvin_05 View Post
    Tanong ko lang po if anyone here nag nagpa retrofit po ng ford ranger wildtrak 2014 or kahet 2013 bast po current generation kung okay naman and if possible post pictures. kase po ive heard na parang hindi daw compatible ang plug and play hids or yung mga nabibili sa mga autoshop na mga cheap hids sa wildtrak ( i dont know for xlt but i guess ganun din kasi same lang din naman ata sila ng electrical sytem ng wildtrak) and im wondering na kahit iparetrofit, baka hindi rin compatible sa ranger.
    Check mo website ni Gary here for all the Ford Ranger that he has retrofitted http://www.hidretrofit.net/V2/ford/

jake: sms mo ako sa 09088183545
    rob: sure I can do that. Anong oto?
    arvin: yes, we can do that. I know the issues. SMS mo lang ako.
    larry: thanks.

Sorry busy lang preparing for Manila Auto Salon.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    mazda 3 2006 sir. Gusto ko din sana palitan yung high beam hallogen to match the white light of the bi xenon HID. PM nyo po how much.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gary,

I was wondering on how you'll estimate the performance jump between stock HID bulbs over aftermarket bulbs. As you've already retrofitted Brian's black Sonata, you know that our weakness is on the projector itself. However, I find replacing the entire assembly to be quite a waste so I'm thinking of a bulb upgrade for added luminosity. I'm thinking about jumping on the D2S Osram Xenarc CBIs. How would you estimate the increase in light output to be? 20%? Less? More?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    My Kia Rio was retrofitted by Gary last 2 years ago then suddenly, it was not working. Brought it back to him, no questions asked and fixed the problem without any cost. Thumbs Up! That's what a GOOD AFTERSALES Support.

And also, super ganda ng HID Fog for my CX5, kahit hindi na ako mag headlight sa gabi, ang liwanag na haha!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    rob: sa age ng oto and the HID system palitin na talaga yung bulbs nyan and I repaired a few mazda6 already. You can change the bulbs to 5000k but dont go higher coz mag drop yung performance nung lighting setup mo.

horsepower: we can install bixenon projectors and change the stock bulbs (if your stock bulbs are entry level type). If the stock projectors are not very good incl the bulbs then you can see a considerable increase. I need to see the car first to make my final recommendation.

2. we install clear lens projectors only. too much talk by so many sellers with little experience

3. I dont install 50w setups anymore, matagal na rin. use stock ballasts and wiring harness. pm me or sms 0908 8183545

Thank you for your response. My Bi-Xenon query was actually for a future mod, I'll have you do for me. As this Sylphy 1.8 is a very new car (and still rare - ergo, no parts available yet), I'm waiting a bit for the warranty - just in case a factory defect props up.

I'm still undecided if I'll have the clearance LEDs upgraded to DRL-bright levels or have different DRL strips near the fog light. Should DRLs really be at headlight levels or is foglamp height ok? I read somewhere that you are the PH dealer of EXLEDs.

For now, I'm thinking of upgrading to Osram 66240CBI 5000K (apparently, 3400lm but some sites says 3200lm). Satisfied with the projection of stock light, mga 170 degrees siguro ito, kasi pati sides maliwanag. I can see it pag pumapasok ako sa mga alley/side streets. The sides are almost as white as the front beam.

If I upgrade my fogs to your projector fogs, would it still work like a normal foglight? I know it sounds stupid but I really just need to be clarified on that. Thanks

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Sir Gary,

Pwede pa pm how much ang stage 2 and stage 3?

Thanks