New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 212 of 239 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2382
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Sir Gary ok na po, please PM me the price again. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Sir Gary! Thank you very much for the work done on my car. Very satisfied with the work! I sms'd you but didn't get a reply after i picked up my car. Anyway, might be interested in some LED tailights in the future if you can do it for my XV. I'll post pics of the Interior lighting upgrade and the footwell lighting as well!

LED DRL and LED Park Lights

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    LED DRL's are dual color. They turn amber when the hazard or turn signal is activated.

sir thank you for choosing us to do your retrofit. totally wiped out kami after that day so na miss ko siguro yung text mo. anyway, salamat uli. Yes I can do you tail light retrofit, not a problem. some more pictures of your one-off XV.

Excited to share this project. We've always aimed at making our retrofits compliment the look of the car and not make it "baduy". Aside from function, I believe form should compliment the whole package and I think it shows in this project. Quad setup including a led light bar at the bottom to "flow" the shape of the park lights. (The first shop to do this) We made a custom T15 led park lights to project more light on the sides of the outer form of the HL and make it more intense. We also made custom festoon bulbs for the map light, dome light and the cargo light plus custom white ambient lighting to follow the fading of the dome/park lights. Aside from this, we retrofitted our 70mm hid projectors to replace the stock fog lights. Truly another one off XV project.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Sir Gary,

Thank you for the post above. Indeed, it was great doing this project with you. Very helpful with the exchanges especially on the design of the DRL and making the whole project look very OEM. The license plate light was also upgraded.

When I was shopping around on who to do this project with, I zeroed in on you guys but was browsing the other shops for their designs but I knew you guys were the people to do it. Looking forward to doing more projects with you in the future. Will contact you in the near future about the tailights (probably when she turns 6months old. haha! wouldn't hurt if you send me a quote already! :D) . Unahin ko muna ung sounds ko and some other stuff. sobrang gastos na. haha!

quest: thanks for letting us do your retrofit.

Our first 2014 Rav4, OEM package plus our exclusive daylight running light retrofit specific to this model.

3.0 oem projectors, Philips 85122+ bulbs and oem spec ballasts

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    sir garyq, sa inyo na din makakabili ng hid? pls pm or text me at 09999900138/ 09328551259 magkano for montero 2009 model at kelan magagawa. province pa kasi ako so i can schedule it. thanks

surg: I will text you.

We now have the complete HID projector upgrade for the NEW RAV4, Altis and VIOS including vehicle specific daylight running lights that are OEM in form and function. Dual intensity output for drl and driving light function. Max output when you run the engine and reduced output when you turn ON the park lights, all automatic.

ALTIS 2014

HidRetrofit.net is the pioneer in HID projector retrofits and have set the trend in design and performance

VIOS 2014

RAV4 2014

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Sir gary, gud pm po tanong ko lang po kung magkano po magpalagay ng hid at retrofit ng honda city 2004 model.. naka smoke na po ung headlights ko salamat po in advance!

Monster Strada!
    HID Projector Retrofit for the Strada/ Triton 2012

OEM package for the headlights
    70mm fog projector retrofit

Output shots